The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this show, been watching it past 10 years. However, it's getting worse and lame as each season appear. However, if you want a fun girly night and get a good laugh as you discuss each contestant and the drama. I say why not! Women love romance, being hopeless romantic and drama. Good entertainment for a couple of weeks.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a great show. I honestly had my doubts about it but I love it. Maybe the concept of the way they are finding love is a little bit warped, but I would still recommend this show. I'm currently watching Season 20 with Ben and I love him! My top picks for him are Caila, Lauren B., Amanda, and Jubilee.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What woman doesn't love The Bachelor?! It's so fun to watch and get to see all the weird and fun personalities on this show! It definitely never disappoints. Make it a girls night! Grab some wine and bachelor it up!
Kathryn C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've always liked the bachelor way more than the bachelorette. I liked JOJo on Bens season but just haven't been able to get into her season. I think watching guys fight over a girl is a turn off maybe lol.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! I have never missed a season. I love reality TV so this is a great fit for me. I love to watch people fall in love and hear their stories. I look forward to Mondays because this show is on.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
Oh my god I'm obsessed with the bachelor and everything. Bachelor related. I like this, bachelorette , bachelor in paradise. Seriously who can resist ?? I can't wait for the next season. Going to be great!!
Maria C.
I don't understand why this show still even exists. I don't like watching desperate women trying to prove to a guy they're better. They get on the show and look like idiots. My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!! :(
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate myself for liking this show. While it's not supposed to be well done, I love that it's learned how to poke fun at itself over the years. If it took itself too seriously, it would just be sad.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Depending on the season this show can either be very entertaining or just too scripted. The last season with Nick was awesome but I definitely think he made the wrong choice. Overall, I would recommend watching it if you're just bored and have nothing else better to watch.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am so addicted to this show. I would say that it is my #1 guilty pleasure, as time goes on though it become really predictable and once you have seen one season you really have seen them all
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.