The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Joanna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Meh.... Haven't watched the bachelor in such a long time. I really liked a few seasons but lost interest when they had too much drama. They should really have a better way of selecting the people who wants to get married. So many people went on with a boyfriend/girlfriend just seeking fame. It's reality TV show but I'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The bachelor has gotten a little overrated. I used to LOVE this show but I feel like they need to freshen it up a little. They clearly choose people just for drama and entertainment and not actually as a good match for the bachelor/bachelorette. Plus out of how many seasons and there's never been a person of color as the bachelor/bachelorette. The contestants just all feel like the same ABC clones :(
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
I think over time The Bachelor has become less of what it used to be, which was real and intentional. Now as a reality television show its shows more of what fake is, don't get me wrong I watch these shows for the reality aspect and its my guilty pleasure. I just think over time it has changed and not so real anymore.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! I watched the last few seasons and I fall in love with it right away. It is crazy to me how they can fall in love that quick but I guess thats great for them. Ben for this season was a great choice. He has a great heart and I think he will make the right decision for himself.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This reality show is probably one of the most degrading pieces of pop culture trash imaginable. It's full of fake girl drama where women literally fight each other for the chance to be picked by a virtual stranger. It's sad and sad that this sort of entertainment is so popular.
Kari C.
Saint Joseph, MO
If you're looking for a love story, don't look here. However, if you want weeks of laughter at the weird (often certifiable) behavior of 25 women trying to win the heart of one man...this is your show! I'm constantly entertained with the personalities they find for this show.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is corny reality TV, but I LOVE IT. It's like the junk food of TV, and I am definitely alright with that, as it's just so darn entertaining watching these trainwrecks act like they're in love with a stranger after 2 weeks and competing for love. It's amaaaazing.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked it.....but a person needs to keep in perspective...it is reality TV and most on the show want to be seen and heard....for future career purposes.....but there r those who genuinely fall in love....sure wish Tenley could find her match....I always thought she and Kip would be together forever. Chris Harrison is a little cheesy trying to push his book.....guess that is Hollywood.
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't stop watching this show. It's incredibly cheesy and unrealistic. Most of the relationships do not last. Still, it's fun to see a bunch of attractive people fight over one person. Plus, they have some really neat dates.
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
This cracks me up!! I could see alot men not liking this show. But the dramatic aspect of this show makes it so interesting. It's only once a week when it comes on. I look forward to watching it. Though some people get more air time then needed.
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.