The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im not a huge fan of reality TV and this show is one of the reasons why. The whole concept of a guy dating multiple women at once and them fighting over him is not OKAY. The whole thing feels very staged, the girls are only there to get famous, and the whole thing just seems so fake. I stopped watching this show.
Chastity J.
The Bachelor has become hard for me to watch here lately. The ladies are always over the top. They don't seem like their really looking for a man but their 15  minutes of fame however once you start a season, you much finish it. I have to know how it ends. I think these ladies should try something else.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Depending on the season this show can either be very entertaining or just too scripted. The last season with Nick was awesome but I definitely think he made the wrong choice. Overall, I would recommend watching it if you're just bored and have nothing else better to watch.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
One of my guilty pleasures is the Bachelor! Always fun to make bets and guesses on who you think he will choose and watching all the girl drama. Live to sit down with a glass of wine and relax while watching.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ive asked myself season after season of the Bachelor why I watch such an impractical and highly unlikely show. I think its simply because its super entertaining and the fact that these people would go so far just to find love amazes me.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a bachelor addict. Yes, I've been following this series for almost 10 years now. It's a true addiction. I patiently wait by my TV screen for the clock to hit 8pm and watch every week. I have fallen in love with almost every bachelor. I yell at my TV and even throw things at it during episodes. the contestants are hilarious and sometimes just unbelievable. It's amazing to see the range of people they get on the show. I also like to see where they travel to and the outrageous things they do. It's such a cute show and I love it when they actually stay together in real life. You don't want to love the show that much, but you do!!! Just admit it!

I love this show so much. It's the only thing i look forward to on Mondays.
Miriam M.
Vista, CA
I never really watched the bachelor but for some reason this season with Nick has me hooked! With all the drama that goes on, I get into it. It's like once it's on, don't bother talking to me cuz I won't be listening lol
Claire P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE this show and I'm not afraid to admit it!! I've been watching for about 5 years... My very conservative grandma showed it to me and I was very shocked that she's addicted to it, and now I am too! It's like a rom com movie, made into a reality TV show! People get so angry about the weirdos that get kept for views in the first few episodes, but those make it so entertaining and hilarious! Then I really grow to love some of the contestants near the end and you hope that they win!! I loved watching in college with my friends in the dorms!
R T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show for many seasons now and I LOVE IT!! It's very much filled with drama, so if you're into that you'll love this show! If you don't know, this show is about many girls who arrive at this mansion and are competing for the bachelor. He eliminates people he doesn't have a connection with and at the end he finds his "true love". If you like this show you'll LITERALLY LOVE the show Are You The One. It's like bachelor in paradise but with a million dollars on the line and way more drama.
Joanna G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Meh.... Haven't watched the bachelor in such a long time. I really liked a few seasons but lost interest when they had too much drama. They should really have a better way of selecting the people who wants to get married. So many people went on with a boyfriend/girlfriend just seeking fame. It's reality TV show but I'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants.
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.