The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the bachelor! The contests that they choose are so entertaining and so much drama
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Too much drama for me and so far from reality but I find my self watching it anyway.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Guilty pleasure for sure. Although it hardly works out, gotta love a good love story.
Naila K.
This show is great entertainment, but after a few seasons, it gets a little boring.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Use to be so fun to watch but now it's just over the top and overly dramatic.
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well well, isn't this some show or what?! I love watching it. You learn a lot about relationships and sometimes you as an audience can easily tell who is the right fit for the bachelor and who isn't. It's fun to watch it but at the same time, sometimes it can make you emotional. It makes me emotional especially when I see things or feelings that I can relate to because I have felt those feelings in the past as well. But in reality though, I would never go on such a show even if given the opportunity because I don't want to be sharing my spouse with anyone. Certain things are better kept personal and away from the screen. I would definitely recommend this show though, just for fun to watch. It can remove your boredom.
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like this show and the Bachelorette. I have watched every season since it first aired with Ryan and Trista. It is really the only reality TV show that I watch. I mostly like to watch it to see all the contestants make fools of themselves and to get a good laugh out of it! But it is nice to find out who they end up with in the end.
RESTYLE F.
hamilton, ontario
My guiltiest pleasure. I love this show and I don't care how stupid that makes me sound. I love watching the relationships being formed and the dates they go on. I also love watching the drama and the catty girl fights! Oh, and the bachelor's they choose are pretty darn handsome! Don't you think, ladies? (Yay for Ben & Chris)
Heather V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't used to like this show but ever since my mom begged me to watch it with her I am hooked! We usually watch it together and chit chat about it on commercial. If we aren't watching it together the text messages are on high! Some of those girls that they get are CRAZY!!
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i started watching this with Ryan and Trista on it and also watched their amazing wedding they aired on tv. after i barely ever watched it. i feel like this was the only true and loving couple who are still together till this day. i would recommend it ur absolutely bored.
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.