The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
  • "its defiantly a very dramatic over the top reality tv show." in 1 review
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Use to be so fun to watch but now it's just over the top and overly dramatic.
naf C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well well, isn't this some show or what?! I love watching it. You learn a lot about relationships and sometimes you as an audience can easily tell who is the right fit for the bachelor and who isn't. It's fun to watch it but at the same time, sometimes it can make you emotional. It makes me emotional especially when I see things or feelings that I can relate to because I have felt those feelings in the past as well. But in reality though, I would never go on such a show even if given the opportunity because I don't want to be sharing my spouse with anyone. Certain things are better kept personal and away from the screen. I would definitely recommend this show though, just for fun to watch. It can remove your boredom.
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
i started watching this with Ryan and Trista on it and also watched their amazing wedding they aired on tv. after i barely ever watched it. i feel like this was the only true and loving couple who are still together till this day. i would recommend it ur absolutely bored.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids , MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like this show and the Bachelorette. I have watched every season since it first aired with Ryan and Trista. It is really the only reality TV show that I watch. I mostly like to watch it to see all the contestants make fools of themselves and to get a good laugh out of it! But it is nice to find out who they end up with in the end.
hamilton, ontario
My guiltiest pleasure. I love this show and I don't care how stupid that makes me sound. I love watching the relationships being formed and the dates they go on. I also love watching the drama and the catty girl fights! Oh, and the bachelor's they choose are pretty darn handsome! Don't you think, ladies? (Yay for Ben & Chris)
Heather V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn't used to like this show but ever since my mom begged me to watch it with her I am hooked! We usually watch it together and chit chat about it on commercial. If we aren't watching it together the text messages are on high! Some of those girls that they get are CRAZY!!
Jessica L.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is my guilty pleasure and I have watched every single season in existence (including spin-offs and the bachelorette version). It's addicting and makes for good reality TV.
Sarah A.
This show is so tacky and fake that I find myself sucked in to watching it! so addictive to see what silly thing happens next. its a good laugh!
Grieta A.
I just cant see all the obsession with this show. In my opinion thats one of the stupidest shows out there. Yuck
Josie B.
Angus, ON
I love The Bachelor!! I can't wait for every Monday to come!! Hoping Ben finds love!!
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.