The Bachelor Wines

by The Bachelor

Announcing The Bachelor Wine Collection, your connection to the award-winning television phenomenon. These amazing wines were created to capture the excitement, romance and incredible passion viewers have for THE BACHELOR AND THE BACHELORETTE. Our dramatic collection of wines were crafted to take you on your own romantic journey as you experience every moment of love, every moment of heartbreak that is THE BACHELOR. The collection features three sensuous California wines that include The Fantasy Suite, One on One, and The Final Rosé. “I didn’t know I could feel this way…about wine!”

Any thoughts on the rose one?
Has anyone tried these wines?? I would love to try the rose one??
Are these wines sweet? I really want to try
Start your review of The Bachelor Wines!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy A.
Marina
Yummy good good soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet and loooooovlly like me! I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend recommend it met my expectations! To the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo gooood others should try it it's that good
Ashley B.
Panama City Beach, FL
This wine is very good!! Although not my favorite. That is why I only gave it 4 stars. I would suggest it although. I am a repeat on getting this wine for sure! Has a wonderful flavor! A bit dry for my tasting. I will be buying again for sure! I suggest other to!
Yocaira L.
Amo estos vinos porque casi no consumo alcohol pero siempre tomo una copa después de comer para ayudar hacer una buena digestión. Además sabe bien rico y huele muy bien. Mi esposo y yo los amamos
Genesis J.
Doral, FL
This wine is the best It has a delicious taste of grapes and can be enjoyed with friends.
tatjana M.
Dover, TN
The fact they now have a wine to drink while watching the bachelor is amazing. I absolutely love wine! I have heard a lot of reviews that the final rose is the best one and so i be buying that one soon!!!
Raina W.
duluth
I love love love wine and I love love love this wine 😍 is there much more I even need to say? Lol
Kristina K.
The Rose wine is actually quite nice! It has great subtle hints of fruitiness and goes well in a sangria recipe that I have. Best served chilled !
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I absolutely love each one of these wines although they are my usual go to wine. I would choose these over any cheap wine and they are great for date night.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I try this before and i will tell you this i love love it and it somewhat a little expenisive not much but enoy it once a while i love the flavors if you love wine this one for you this is my first time and i am continue to buy it i would tell anyone to try it
Alexa A.
Delafield, WI
I actually really enjoyed the Fantasy Suite Cabernet Sauvignon!! It’s nice and light, not super tannin-y, and a great price. It tastes like a nice, expensive Cabernet. Not super bold flavor, so it’s a great wine for easy drinking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...