The Bachelor uploaded by Courtney M.The Bachelor uploaded by Lauren L.

BY THE BACHELOR

The Bachelor
  • "It's reality tv show but i'm sure they choose those people just for the viewers and I would much rather see true genuine feelings among the participants. " in 3 reviews
  • "I honestly love this reality tv show!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite shows are being taken off the air to keep this crazy, desperate, gold diggers drama show!!" in 1 review
  • "I believe that you likely kill brain cells by watching this show...it is a horrible representation of relationships. " in 1 review
  • "I really don't like this season is too much drama, I lost interest on it it was good when it started but know is boring show especially because they should find more interesting people." in 1 review
Sydney 💋.
This is a pretty good show most of the time. It gets annoying when there's always that one villain every season just causing drama on purpose. I understand without them it might be a little boring but the whole show shouldn't revolve around that one person. Also some of the women are so fake and it's frustrating that they keep them around. I enjoy watching the dates and how they make connections along the way.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Nothing similar to it, but I wonder if they are ever truly in love. The women in these shows will make you so mad and annoyed.. if you aren’t into soapy shows and drama I wouldn’t recommend but I always watch every season.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I got sucked into this show during Ben’s season..it’s so addicting! I’m sad I didn’t have time to watch it this season. A lot of the drama seems so staged, but I can’t deny that it’s entertaining. I really love bachelor in paradise!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
I really don't understand the entertainment value of this show--unless you like to watch women fighting and crying. If a man made me compete with other women to be his wife I would be like sorry- you aren't that special! And who, in reality, would get engaged with someone after that short of time and after he was dating others? Seriously I think this show is demeaning. Very unrealistic.
ashley r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like watching the bachelor and bachelorette even though I believe a lot of it is fake. What I can't stand is the returning old bachelors and bachelorettes giving advice, they got there 10 minutes of fame go away. We saw them on the show already and don't really care what their life is now, go live your life your minutes of fame are over.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
My husband and I are sucked into watching this show every seasons for as long as I can remember. We really bond over this show. I am so excited that Nick is the Bachelor this season. He is honest, real and I think he is truly looking for love. The first episode ran last week, and I already have my favorite women. Looking forward to watching this tomorrow night!
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
The guiltiest of pleasures.  The first reality dating show I really watched and I feel like i will never stop watching. So much petty drama and staged encounters, but I love it.  It's a great show to watch with someone because the commentary ability is high.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! My morals tell me I shouldn't but it is just so good! There is so much drama and it is extremely entertaining. My favorite season was definitely with Jake, the pilot. He was so attractive and so sweet! I always get my friends hooked every season.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I don't get why this is a show - a man dating and messing around with a lot of women and the women fighting with eachother to win. Women should be empowering eachother instead of fighting to keep the other down. It's embarrassing to watch, and gives a bad name to women
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't help but sinfully wait week by week, episode after episode. And every one is juicier than the next! Whether it is real or fake, which I really hope it is real, I would still watch because it is so good!!
#Nick #Ben #Juan
Naila K.
Who is your favorite contestant on the current season with Chris Soules?
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
Who do you think will be "The One" for Ben Higgins at the end of this season? Runners up?
Nicole A.