BY NONE

Includes (1) assorted PEZ dispenser, our choice please. Each 4.5 inches dispenser comes individually wrapped with 3 packs of PEZ fruit candies. Assorted styles and flavors. Ages 3 on up. This is an officially licensed The Avengers product. see more...

• What flavor pez come with these?1 Answers
  • Does the candy taste as good as it did years ago? 1 Answers
  • Which stores still sells them? I haven't seen PEZ in a wh...2 Answers
  • "This is the best candy of all time!" in 1 review
Catalina D.
Love the Superheros! Shared this with my brothers since we all love Marvel. My favorite is Thor so it was legit. They still taste the same and this is a great product not only for like a stocking stuffer or easter basket stuffer, but as well as like a small gift.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
These are my favorite always. I love all the different character you get with them. The little candy is tasty and fun to put into the little slit. My children are big fans of Pez.
Christy W.
Lancaster, KY
My little girl gets these in her Christmas stocking every year from her grandfather....she loves getting them and he loves giving them to her....she always wonders which character she'll get
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Thos is the candy of my childhood! Every time qhen I see it, it brings me so many memories. They are crunchy and so flavorful! Strawberry is my go to flavor!
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
I always loved Pez growing up and the avengers make them even better! I have almost everything a collector would want and these make my collection even better!
Brittany O.
Hopkins, MN
Oh my gosh stop! I would make my sons day if I got these for him. If I see these, I will definitely buy! I put pez in my sons stocking every year!
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I give these for Christmas and Easter, even though my kids are 17 - 24 and 26. Just reminded them of when they were kids
Tammie J.
I absolutely loved these when I was younger. The candy was so delicious and I would love to find the avengers for my son.
Rowan M.
Dundee, OR
Pez are a classic. I love all of the cute little dispensers they come out with. Especially this superhero one.
Kerri M.
I've loved Pez candies since I was little. Now, my kids love them too with all the new dispenser designs.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Does anyone know if they are still sold in Canada??
Ashley M.
Is there anyway thy can make these personalized?
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which stores still sells them? I haven't seen PEZ in a while!
Alyssa S.
Taylor, MI
What flavor pez come with these?
Tammie J.
Does the candy taste as good as it did years ago?