BY THE ART OF SHAVING

Unscented for Sensitive Skin Pre-Shave Oil is formulated with a blend of botanical ingredients and essential oils to soften the beard and protect the skin for a close and comfortable shave. see more...

• How does this smell? Is it pretty neutral or does it have any pun...3 Answers
  • Is this pre-shave oil good? 8 Answers
  • How is this product? Does it work well? 1 Answers
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it....gives him s nice close, shave. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My boyfriend uses this, every time he is done shaving, his skin feels pretty smooth and it leaves a small little scent. Great And easy to carry around on a trip.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is the only brand of men's grooming my guys will use its expensive but worth it it better then all the rest everything is subpar thy use it every day from I know yes will be buying it again soon
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
This is a HUGE part of my shaving process. The pre-shave oil is exceptional and allows for a clean smooth shave! This is a must have product for every man who shaves! Your world will change immensely.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is nice I personally like it but my husband didn't feel it really did anything for him. He would not repurchase. Price point was a little pricey.
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
The pre shave oil from the art of shaving is a total game changer for any guy that shaves. It has a great scent and is clean. My husband loves it
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This whole line is fantastic. It smells so good and has really helped cure my bfs bump problem. It's great for sensitive skin too.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Also purchase this for my dad and he absolutely loves it he uses it all the time he's only rained out once since Christmas of 2015
Carlos M.
I like this product alot, specially the other combinations. It always gives me a good shave, looking like a million dollars. lol
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Husband loves this product. I find it slightly over priced. But he says it works really well and helps give him a smooth shave.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
What exactly does this do? My fiancé is obsessed with his facial hair, so maybe this would be something he'd like?
Miguel L.
Is this pre-shave oil good?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you like most about this product?
Meghan L.
Can I use this on my labia?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Can you use this as an after shave too?