Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsThe Art of Shaving
The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit

The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit

For Normal to Dry Skin 100% Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave® guarantee optimal shaving results while relieving and preventing ingrown hairs, razor burn, nicks & cuts, and sensitive skin. The Art of Shaving products are formulated using high quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils. Free of Alcohol, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes. Includes: Pre-Shave Oil. Shaving Cream.

How often do you/your man actually use this beautiful set?
Worth getting this set or just get a blade and some shaving cream?
Is this for sensitive skin?
Start your review of The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit!
Product Highlights
My husband loves this kit, he's required to shave daily for work.in reviews
this definitely would be a great gift for my boyfriend since i know hes always talking about shaving his little beard off lolin reviews
The pre-shave oil softens the stubble and makes it easier to shave and the after shave balm conditions your skin and makes sure you have no ingrown hairs.in reviews
I bought this for my husband two years ago and he think he's disappointed that he hasn't gotten it again since.in reviews
My husband got this set and loved it so much that we got one for my dad for christmas! in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
1,365 reviews
The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit uploaded by Letty S.
My husband said this is a nice starter kit for your shaving needs. It comes with a shaving cream brush, shaving cream, pre shave oil and post shave balm all of which are infused with the manly fragrance of sandalwood. And a bag, can't forget the pouch. Sounds a bit silly, he know but in all honesty, after I used the oil and balm, he felt like he had finally become the man he was destined to be.
Annie B.
springhill
My boyfriend uses this and has refused to use anything else. He never stops raving about how awesome this product is!
Anthony  C.
Manteca, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit uploaded by Anthony  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I give it 5 stars for its scent , 2 stars for the price . But then what do I know about high end facial care 🤔 ?
Tiffany C.
Adkins, TX
Such a great kit for the guy in your life, nice little travel sizes. Brush is amazing. I would highly recommend.
Teal B.
Knob Noster, MO
My husband got this kit on a spur of the moment. He has to shave often and he loved! He loved the scent lemon. The only complaint he has was that he wished there was more in the kit.
Edwardo L.
Las Vegas, Nv
My wife got this for me as a gift. I really like the badger brush and shaving cream the best. I rarely use the pre-shave oil but I use the other three. My face is soft and not irritated. This is something I plan to purchase again when I run out.
Mathew B.
Torrington, CT
Hands down the best products for shaving. No irritation and smell great. Actually makes shaving enjoyable instead of just another chore.
Dana N.
Florence, SC
Wonderful gift for the guy that loves s great shave. Girls, yor guy will love you for this. Honestly, every morning I hear the same thing,, best gift ever! No more eclectic shaver!
Patrisha L.
Waynesville, NC
My fiancee received this recently as a gift. He's a no frills kind of guy, but after just a little prodding he decided to give it a shot. He loves it! And the brush is probably his favorite new "tool".
Lexie B.
I got this for my husband as a gift and he loves it all. He has sensitive skin and always delt with razor burn and bumps but they aren't a problem anymore! Great product!