The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit

For Normal to Dry Skin 100% Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave® guarantee optimal shaving results while relieving and preventing ingrown hairs, razor burn, nicks & cuts, and sensitive skin. The Art of Shaving products are formulated using high quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils. Free of Alcohol, Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes. Includes: Pre-Shave Oil. Shaving Cream.

How often do you/your man actually use this beautiful set?
Worth getting this set or just get a blade and some shaving cream?
Is this for sensitive skin?
Start your review of The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of The Perfect Shave Starter Kit!
Product Highlights
My husband loves this kit, he's required to shave daily for work.in 7 reviews
this definitely would be a great gift for my boyfriend since i know hes always talking about shaving his little beard off lolin 7 reviews
The pre-shave oil softens the stubble and makes it easier to shave and the after shave balm conditions your skin and makes sure you have no ingrown hairs.in 6 reviews
I bought this for my husband two years ago and he think he's disappointed that he hasn't gotten it again since.in 5 reviews
My husband got this set and loved it so much that we got one for my dad for christmas! in 5 reviews
2 months agoLas Vegas
Bought this kit when I first started using a safety razor and a straight blade razor it was great for getting into that style of shaving and came with everything I needed great quality overall would recommend this company to anyone looking to get a straight razor
2 years ago
My husband has this kit and he absolutely loves it. He really likes the smells of everything and he says the brush is super useful and works really well. The only thing that we both didn’t like about it was the price. It is extremely pricey but everything is supposed to be healthy for you hair, skin and beard. I am on the fence weather it is worth it or not. I think if you have the money do it but if not there are other options that are just as good.
2 years agoAurora, CO
I purchased this for my hubby last Christmas. He really liked this. He was hesitant to use it because “it was fancy and didn’t look like it would work well.” Everything worked beautifully for him and he began investing in some of the products.
2 years agoCedar Hills, UT
The shaving oil is amazing not only for men but for women! No razor burn or bumps. Just a great kit that should be unisex because it works well for either sex. Great price and I am a repeat buyer especially if the shaving oil!
5 months agoWashington, UT
My husband absolutely loves this product and all the Art of Shaving items. The creams are rich and actually creamy- they stay on the skin and hydrate and moisturize. The price is a bit steep but it's worth it as the product is amazing and he raves about it.
2 years agoCornelius, NC
Boyfriend loves this! He says best shave ever! Quality and great brand. Better than most competitors. He uses it 2-3 times a week. I️ hate facial hair so he’s super considerate! I️ recommend highly.
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
This is the perfect little set to give as a gift or to get if you want to try out their products before buying the full size ones. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! It makes his face nice and smooth and it smells wonderful. I am definitely impressed and will definitely buy this again.
6 years agoBeaverton, OR
Let me start this off by saying that I have been traditional wet shaving with a safety razor for about 6 months now. It is very hard to find products for this kind of shaving as most shops don't carry the tools anymore. That is one of the reasons I was so excited to try this starter kit, they have multiple brick and mortar stores in my city so it would be a huge hassle-saver not having to order everything online. First things first: The Brush. Decent. Its pretty quality hair, well designed handle. Its one of their smaller brushes, but it does the job. The issue is the price. With the kit, its good as you get all the other products. If you were to try to buy this brush on its own in the store, you're looking at paying 400% more than you would for a comparable brush from one of the bigger online retailers like WestCoastShaving.com. The Pre-Shave Oil This is actually a good product. Its about a mid range in price for one of the bigger bottles in store. Some good ingredients as well as some of the big preservatives which aren't great for your face, but it does the job. Its not necessary for a good shave, but if your facial hair is especially coarse or skin sensitive, its a good idea. The Shaving Cream Worthless. When you look at a good artisan shaving cream, you really want to see quality natural ingredients: kokum butter, shea, natural oils... What you do not want is the same list of ingredients you would see in a drugstore canister. Its slightly better than one of the more expensive drug store lines (Aveeno, Dove, etc.) The After Shave Again, a decent product, but hard to justify the price. In final: I think most people who are going to get back in to wet shaving will more than likely start out with this kit, but if its something that you want to stick with and get a more enjoyable experience, try reading blogs to get their suggestions. There is a huge range of quality products out there for much less and one of the great things about wet shaving is trying new soaps/creams, and types of tools.
3 years agoBattle Creek, MI
This is the perfect gift for any man in your life. It comes with all of the essentials to ensure that your skin is perfectly smooth and hydrated when you shave. It's perfect for those with sensitive skin because the products are unscented, so fewer chances of irritations.
3 years ago
The first time I walked into art of shaving I was introduced to this kit as a way of trying out the product at a low cost. I purchased the sandalwood pack and love the smell but most importantly the way the products work. I have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated with almost every other shaving cream I have ever tried. But to this day I have yet to have any issues with these products. Definitely recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...