3 colors available

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving s traditional shaving soap is formulated with glycerin and coconut oil to generate a rich and lubricated lather.  It protects the skin and softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave, leaving your skin smooth and moisturized. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Great product as always from The Art Of Shaving! It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and this stuff is definitely awesome and easy to use.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA
Great product! I do think its a little pricey but its definitely great and easy to use. I recommend . Great quality~
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
It's a great product but I feel like it's too overpriced I found a better ones at my local drugstore
Andrew V.
Andrew V.
Brooklyn, NY
After using any of The Art of Shaving products, you will become a convert. No more barber-sol for me! The lather is thick and makes the razor glide down your face. I also suffer from combination skin that is somehow both dry and oily at the same time and this product manages to balance out my skin post shave.
Jamel O.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Art of shaving products can be pricey, but not expensive for the quality of what you get.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product as always from The Art Of Shaving! The only problem is, if you want to use this, you have to buy TAOS's shaving bowl because of the rounded shape of the soap. Still, it's a great product with a great lather and perfect if you're running a little short on time!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
I am writing this review primarily as a female who use this to shave my legs and underarms. I originally bought it along with theentire AOS line for my husband who has a very thick beard. I became curious when he fell in love with it, and I needed to try it for myself. It's truly the best shaving cream I've ever tried! I lather it with the Silvertip badger brush. (I use it alone, without the oil). I love the unscented variety because doesn't cause any irritation on my ultra sensitive skin. I've tried some of the other scented varieties (like lemon and lavender) and they cause itching, stinging and razor bumps. This soap creates a nice cushiony lather so that my razor glides over my legs effortlessly without dragging and causing any nicks or cuts. When I was using cheaper drugstore shaving creams meant for women, I was always cutting myself and getting razor burn. I love this soap so much and I will never use another shaving cream. My husband uses this soap along with the matching unscented Shave Oil to shave his very thick and coarse facial hair and follows with the Aftershave Balm. The Art of Shaving products have made shaving much easier, more pleasant and less painful for him as well.
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
This company is great with shaving products..My brother is a big fan and slowly got me into buying it..Great for dates or tha tbig meeting at work or school
Mila L.
Mila L.
I love Art of Shaving products. They work very well for what they are intended. With a good brush, it foams up to a good thick lather. If it is not doing that for you, your brush may be too wet. Shake it off some before starting to brush the soap.The scent on this is very light, but it's there. Don't expect it to linger after rinsing off, but then it doesn't interfere with any cologne you put on later.