BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream - Sandalwood, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Does it work well? Husband is always scared to change because neve...1 Answers
  • My husband has extremely sensitive skin. Usually he can only hand...3 Answers
  • What shaving cream did you use before switching to this?2 Answers
Luke J.
Luke J.
This product is well made, it creates a great lather with minimal effort. It provides a nice protective layer to shave. The scent is very strong, sandlewood, if you enjoy the scent it will make your bathroom and and adjacent room sweet with the smell of sandlewood every time you shave. If you are unsure if you like the scent, smell or sample it first because it can be very overpowering. Overall great product.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I am actually not a fan of this not because it doesn't work well it actually really does but the smell is just so overpowering and in my opinion disgusting I cant even stand to be around it.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
The only shaving cream my boyfriend uses... the smell is unbelievable and the packaging is so classy and unique ...
Moorpark, CA
I use this everyday to shave its a big step up from the cheap shaving cream I used to use. You only need a tinny amount on your brush to get a full lather. I recommend it to everyone I know who shaves.
Apo, AP
The art of shaving products are very well made with high quality oils. my husband has very sensitive skin and he just started using this. So far his skin has done well and the smell is really nice. He works an executive job so he gets compliments about how he smells. I don't mind the compliments as long as they only look and smell and don't touch :)
Emily D.
Emily D.
I got this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he loves it! The scent it great and his face is so smooth after he shaves! Such a great gift idea for any guy in your life!
Apo, AP
My husband has extremely sensitive skin. Usually he can only handle oatmeal based shaving products like Aveeno. We recently tried a bottle of this and so far so good. Does anyone have any long term experience with this for sensitive skin? I'm still worried he may break out even though right now all seems good.
Moorpark, CA
What shaving cream did you use before switching to this?
carla K.
carla K.
San Diego, CA
Does it work well? Husband is always scared to change because never know if it will cause him to break out or dry his skin