BY THE ART OF SHAVING #89 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Arika S.
Newark, DE
I recently started using this to shave instead of eos shave cream. I use the bergamot & neroli scented one & it leathers up really nicely & I have to use less product. The can is $27 for the aroma that I purchased but I dont mind the price because it's already lasted me longer than the shaving cream that I was using would have.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband received this for a gift but gave it to me because he couldn't use a product that was pink or smelled like a rose; Yay for me!  I loved this shaving cream!  After shaving with this cream, my skin was so moisturized and soft (not to mention that I really love the aroma) that I was stunned; I guess I never thought that shaving cream could moisturize so well.  I will definitely purchase this cream as well as recommend.
Jessica S.
Great moisturizer! I bout this for myself and absolutely love it. I told my fiancé to use it and he said that he did feel and noticeably difference in how soft his skin felt but he didn't like the scent. I would definitely buy this again for me :)
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
i love a thick moisturizing shaving cream but lately this doesnt seem to be as thick as it used to and i absolutely love this product. please go back to the original formula.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So this was amazing for my boyfriend. He used the after save and followed up with this and we loved this! The smell is amazing and the product is moisturizing without it being oily or irritating to his skin at all!
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I think this product is like a "buy for us" kind of product. The Rose Absolute fragrance is perfect for us girls. There are other scents: lemon, and a sandalwood as well. I don't care for sandalwood but am considering trying the lemon when I use up this jar of rose. I am also considering trying the lemon after-shave balm. These products seemed to be aimed at those who really get into their shaving routine; if you are happy using mass-market shave cream this is probably not a must for you. I happen to like it enough that I am pretty sure that I will re-purchase.
Erica S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Purchased 3 Art of Shaving kits for presents from Macys.com, wish they sold it in store too for quicker access. Anywho, these kits & their cream is utterly amazing! My boyfriend, my dad & brother who I have them too, all agreed with the kit & cream, they've gotten the closest shave ever and the cream left their skin so soft. It actually didn't irritate my skin when he kissed my cheek. love this and the smell is subtle
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
the art of shaving has all products that are specialized to get a perfect shave usually for men with beards (my boyfriend) that need grooming but let me tell you this works so goood for me as well when i shave my legs there are left so silky smooth and there is no residue left behind just a lovely light scent
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I have been buying this product for a few years and have loved it. Unfortunately, I have found that the product has been continually watered down. What use to last three or four months, now only lasts a month. It use to be a very thick shaving cream, almost a paste consistency and you would not need very much at all, now it has the consistency of whipped cream. I guess it gets the job done but not for the money
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful what I use when I shave my legs, this actually has been heaven sent. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, moisturized and smells pretty good. I have a lot less razor burn which is great. I would decently recommend it
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this online?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long does this bottle typically last?
Is this for men or women?
heather c.
Where can you buy this?/Mens or Women's? How many shaves can you get from one jar?
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
How well does this work? and does it run out fast?