Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingThe Art of Shaving
Shaving Cream, Jar, Rose Absolute 5 fl oz (150 ml)

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream, Jar, Rose Absolute 5 fl oz (150 ml)

by The Art of Shaving

I Have the hardest time finding products for my sensitive skin when I shave my legs, I always seem to get irritated no matter what. Any suggestions?
I Haven’t seen this product before is it worth it ?
What does this smell like?
Start your review of The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream, Jar, Rose Absolute 5 fl oz (150 ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Arika S.
Charlotte, NC
I recently started using this to shave instead of eos shave cream. I use the bergamot & neroli scented one & it leathers up really nicely & I have to use less product. The can is $27 for the aroma that I purchased but I dont mind the price because it's already lasted me longer than the shaving cream that I was using would have.
Jessica S.
San Antonio , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great moisturizer! I bout this for myself and absolutely love it. I told my fiancé to use it and he said that he did feel and noticeably difference in how soft his skin felt but he didn't like the scent. I would definitely buy this again for me :)
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
1,135 reviews
my husband uses is due to the fact that he has very sensitive skin and he can't just use anything this works just perfect
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Live this. Works great and smell amazing. A little pricy but definitely worth the splurge.
Stephanie O.
My cousin uses this and he loves it, he says it helps with his sensitive cheeks when he shaves
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
I loooove the scent of this not to mention how well it works. One of my fave shaving creams
Crystal G.
This isn't the scent we buy but the only shaving cream my husband will use. I get the unscented and stock up when on sale
Amanda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
i love a thick moisturizing shaving cream but lately this doesnt seem to be as thick as it used to and i absolutely love this product. please go back to the original formula.
Richelle C.
Newport News, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my Boyfriendbur he felt it was too girlie. So I began using it for my shaving needs. It wasn't cheap and I didn't want to waste it.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Art of Shaving makes some outstanding products! This shaving cream is awesome, it lasts forever because you just need a little bit since it fluffs up a ton. It smells really good too, but rose is a little girly for some men. I definitely recommend trying this, it's amazing!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...