BY THE ART OF SHAVING #62 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert
My husband received this for a gift but gave it to me because he couldn't use a product that was pink or smelled like a rose; Yay for me!  I loved this shaving cream!  After shaving with this cream, my skin was so moisturized and soft (not to mention that I really love the aroma) that I was stunned; I guess I never thought that shaving cream could moisturize so well.  I will definitely purchase this cream as well as recommend.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
The Art of Shaving makes some outstanding products! This shaving cream is awesome, it lasts forever because you just need a little bit since it fluffs up a ton. It smells really good too, but rose is a little girly for some men. I definitely recommend trying this, it's amazing!!
Jessica S.
Great moisturizer! I bout this for myself and absolutely love it. I told my fiancé to use it and he said that he did feel and noticeably difference in how soft his skin felt but he didn't like the scent. I would definitely buy this again for me :)
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
i love a thick moisturizing shaving cream but lately this doesnt seem to be as thick as it used to and i absolutely love this product. please go back to the original formula.
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
This has been amazing for my boyfriends skin. He always has bad razor burn and this seems to calm his skin and moisturize without being oily. It's great that's it's not an over powering smell since he didn't want to feel too girly.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So this was amazing for my boyfriend. He used the after save and followed up with this and we loved this! The smell is amazing and the product is moisturizing without it being oily or irritating to his skin at all!
Angie M.
Master Groomer Expert
I think this product is like a "buy for us" kind of product. The Rose Absolute fragrance is perfect for us girls. There are other scents: lemon, and a sandalwood as well. I don't care for sandalwood but am considering trying the lemon when I use up this jar of rose. I am also considering trying the lemon after-shave balm. These products seemed to be aimed at those who really get into their shaving routine; if you are happy using mass-market shave cream this is probably not a must for you. I happen to like it enough that I am pretty sure that I will re-purchase.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
I have been buying this product for a few years and have loved it. Unfortunately, I have found that the product has been continually watered down. What use to last three or four months, now only lasts a month. It use to be a very thick shaving cream, almost a paste consistency and you would not need very much at all, now it has the consistency of whipped cream. I guess it gets the job done but not for the money
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love The Art of Shaving products, and my fiancé loves them as well! This shaving cream generates a rich, foamy lather that leaves your skin feeling soothed and hydrated, and makes for a closer shave. I'm not a man, but I love using these as well because they always leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this stuff! I know it is supposed to be for men, but I use it on my legs, and I have never gotten such a smooth shave. The smell is amazing, and lasts a while after my shower. It is a nice, bright floral scent, but it isn't too heavy like other floral scents.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this online?
Alissa C.
Providence, RI
How long does this bottle typically last?
Is this for men or women?
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
How well does this work? and does it run out fast?
heather c.
Where can you buy this?/Mens or Women's? How many shaves can you get from one jar?