4 colors available

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

Lemon Essential Oil with Vitamin C for All Skin Types. Alcohol-Free. Pre-Shave Oil is the first step into the Art of Shaving. Formulated with a blend of botanical ingredients and essential oils to soften the beard and protect the skin for a close and comfortable shave. The Pre-Shave Oil is removed during shaving, leaving no residue on the skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle. With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend loves this pre-shave oil. The Art of Shaving makes some great products! They are kind of expensive but they last a long time so it's worth it. This stuff smells amazing and really does prep your skin for shaving really well. I definitely recommend this.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Art of shaving is a little bougie but it far better then any other men's grooming out there my dad and brother are hocked on it since years this pre shave is must try for all guys yes thy and will be buying for them as there gift of choice
Tyler E.
Tyler E.
Springfield, MO
If AoS does anything right, it is definitely their scents. They smell wonderful. The oil works great as a preshave oil and helps soften the beard before shaving. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
We love the art of shaving products. This wasn't the favorite of a set I got for my husband but he did enjoy it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Bought this for my dad's birthday and he actually ended up asking where I got it because he wanted more !
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
I prep with this oil before every shave with a straight razor. It makes a huge difference when compared to shaving with just cream. I can't compare it to many other shaving oils yet but so far I love this one. The scent is also very rugged.
Shaun C.
Shaun C.
Best way to protect my skin. I use a single blade razor and have sensitive skin so i need that extra layer and its one of the best things ive added to my shaving routine
May Y.
May Y.
Great treatment for shaving. Really prepares your skin for shaving and prevents irritation. Provides protective coating and smells nice.
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
My brother introduced me to this product is great for the skin and i actually saw my skin become softer
Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this with their shaving cream and have never had a shave so close in my life. My skin was so soft and smooth after.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Is this product good?
Jonathon C.
Jonathon C.
Guerneville, CA
Is the lavender smell strong?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Master Groomer Expert
Is the scent feminine? Not sure I can get it for my husband if it smells like Lavender...