BY THE ART OF SHAVING

Lemon Essential Oil with Vitamin C for All Skin Types. Alcohol-Free. Pre-Shave Oil is the first step into the Art of Shaving. Formulated with a blend of botanical ingredients and essential oils to soften the beard and protect the skin for a close and comfortable shave. The Pre-Shave Oil is removed during shaving, leaving no residue on the skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle. With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I must say that this happens to be one of the best on the market this did a really great job at smoothing out my better half's skin he works long days and in harsh weather and this made his skin soft silky and smooth
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
My boyfriend loves this pre-shave oil. The Art of Shaving makes some great products! They are kind of expensive but they last a long time so it's worth it. This stuff smells amazing and really does prep your skin for shaving really well. I definitely recommend this.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Art of shaving is a little bougie but it far better then any other men's grooming out there my dad and brother are hocked on it since years this pre shave is must try for all guys yes thy and will be buying for them as there gift of choice
Stewart P.
I prep with this oil before every shave with a straight razor. It makes a huge difference when compared to shaving with just cream. I can't compare it to many other shaving oils yet but so far I love this one. The scent is also very rugged.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
My dad loves this!! I always get him some with his b'day and Christmas gift because he goes through it so fast. My dad said that this helps prevent irritation and gives him a super close shave.
Tyler E.
Springfield, MO
If AoS does anything right, it is definitely their scents. They smell wonderful. The oil works great as a preshave oil and helps soften the beard before shaving. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I use the Art of Shaving oil daily and love it. I don't do well with the lavender scent though, due to some allergy issues. It's very refreshing, though, if you don't mind a little floral scent.
Shaun C.
Best way to protect my skin. I use a single blade razor and have sensitive skin so i need that extra layer and its one of the best things ive added to my shaving routine
May Y.
Great treatment for shaving. Really prepares your skin for shaving and prevents irritation. Provides protective coating and smells nice.
Krysten H.
It's a good way to keep your skin from getting razor burn. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm only doing this for the badge.
Jonathon C.
N Hollywood, CA
Is the lavender smell strong?
Miranda P.
Is this product good?
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How does this work?
Brittany J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is the scent feminine? Not sure I can get it for my husband if it smells like Lavender...