BY THE ART OF SHAVING

• Would love to get this for my fiancé but not sure if it would be wo...1 Answers
  • Where can this be purchased, 1 Answers
  • Something I would love to give my husband. How great is this set? 1 Answers
The Art of Shaving Ingrown Hair Kit
  • "The art of shaving the ingrown hair kit would not only be good for men but women as well." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
A great gift for someone interested in classic shaving (not electric). All the men I know prefer electric as the number of ingrown hair it's decreased. Perhaps this could sway them to the other side?
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This set is legit. My bf bought it and after years of searching it was the only solutions to his ingrown hair problem. He's been using it for 3 years now.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert
I got this for my husband and he absolutely loved it his face is so soft and smooth . He is very happy with it as am I. I always love to feel his face after a close shave and it's always what I love ❤️
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it. He has always had ingrown hair problems and this kit made shaving so easy and painless. I will definitely get this again for him.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Master Groomer Expert
I have never tried this, but I think this would be a wonderful gift to give to men, as I know many suffer from ingrown hairs. It can be quite annoying for them, and this allows them to use luxe quality items to do so!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is a really nice gift set. I have a few of these out last Christmas and they were well received!
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
I really like this kit....got one for my husband and he and I both used it!! Not only is is good for men but women!! It works great!!!
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
This looks like a nice gift set. Looks very fancy also...........................
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Didn't know this existed! Need to get it for my boyfriend, he hates those ingrown hairs!
Bashayr S.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is amazing I found it on amazon and I ordered it as a gift for my father in law
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Would this be a good Father's Day gift ?
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
I think so...I got my hubby one and he and I both use it!!!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert
Where can this be purchased,
Arlin G.
Arlin G.
Something I would love to give my husband. How great is this set?
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Would love to get this for my fiancé but not sure if it would be worth it. Any men have any suggestions