The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor uploaded by Fitore B.The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor uploaded by Michelle D.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING #22 in Men's Razors

The Art of Shaving expertly designs, manufactures and handcrafts each Razor to ensure optimal comfort and balance during the shaving process.  Made from the finest materials, The Art of Shaving Razors are elegant, durable and can be used with either Fusion™ blades, or MACH3® blades by Gillette®. The Art of Shaving designs and manufactures its accessories with the finest materials available to ensure the utmost in comfort, luxury and quality shaving performance.  From our razor handles, individually handcrafted for balance and ease, to our high-quality badger shaving brushes and stands, The Art of Shaving provides all the necessary grooming accessories for the modern man.

• Where can I buy this? Awesome gift for my husband , for Christmas...1 Answers
  • I have been considering this as a gift for my boyfriend for Valen...9 Answers
  • Is this one good to use for someone with sensitive skin?8 Answers
The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor
  • "Putting this with your favorite shaving cream will do magic for your hairy areas!" in 2 reviews
  • "I got my dad one for Christmas two years ago and still has it." in 1 review
  • "Worth the price, does not leave razor burn or the little bumps after." in 1 review
  • "Super smooth shave with the most comfortable fitting handle that a razor can have!" in 1 review
Stephanie S.
This is a fancy handle for your standard Fusion Razor heads. It doesn't have any extra features but is incredibly sturdy and looks good.

I picked this up in a set for my brother when he graduated college. Figured it was time he had some nice "man things". He loves it. Just hates having to pay the unreasonable prices for the replacement blades.
Isaiah P.
It is the best razor I think I have ever used it is fast easy and it glides amazing it is also fairly cheap it is not like some ridiculously priced razor that don't wokr as well it works amazing and is also faily cheap I would definitely buy this product again
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I've given this this shaver as a gift to my brother and dad thy love it it's expensive but it's so high quality and precise thy loved it and it's there go to ride or die so I would buy it it again for any guy
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is an amazing razor. I've never cut myself using this razor even when I don't use shaving cream. The blades are great and the razor fits nicely in your hand. I definitely recommend this.
Luke S.
I received this as a gift and from a store that is called "the art of shaving" I was expecting much much more. This razor left a lot to be desired.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My boyfriend got one of these a while ago, he somewhat likes it because it does do the work. Its not the pricey he saids but it isn't that bad.
d m.
My husband loved this razor for a great smooth shave, was one of my husband's favorite until he decided to grow his beard.
Miguel L.
This is a great razor it literally has sharpness to give you a precise shave, it's great quality for everyday use.
Josh R.
French Lick, IN
Fabulous!! Cannot think of a single bad thing to say about this! Absolutely amazing and worth every penny!
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased this for my dad for Christmas and he loves it. he only uses this razor now
Jessica G.
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Do any women out there use these? Thoughts on them?
Jacob C.
How did this company get it's start?
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Does anyone know where I can get this the cheapest
Kayla M.
I have been considering this as a gift for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day - what do you guys think?