The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor uploaded by Fitore B.The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor uploaded by Michelle D.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving expertly designs, manufactures and handcrafts each Razor to ensure optimal comfort and balance during the shaving process.  Made from the finest materials, The Art of Shaving Razors are elegant, durable and can be used with either Fusion™ blades, or MACH3® blades by Gillette®. The Art of Shaving designs and manufactures its accessories with the finest materials available to ensure the utmost in comfort, luxury and quality shaving performance.  From our razor handles, individually handcrafted for balance and ease, to our high-quality badger shaving brushes and stands, The Art of Shaving provides all the necessary grooming accessories for the modern man.

• Where can I buy this? Awesome gift for my husband , for C...1 Answers
  • I have been considering this as a gift for my boyfriend f...9 Answers
  • Is this one good to use for someone with sensitive skin?8 Answers
The Art of Shaving Fusion Compact Razor
  • "Putting this with your favorite shaving cream will do magic for your hairy areas!" in 2 reviews
  • "I got my dad one for Christmas two years ago and still has it." in 1 review
  • "Super smooth shave with the most comfortable fitting handle that a razor can have!" in 1 review
  • "Worth the price, does not leave razor burn or the little bumps after." in 1 review
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Razors from The Art of Shaving are amazing. They feel great in your hand and they work really well too. I love that the base is reusable and has an attractive look, unlike other razors that look like cheap plastic. I know they are expensive, but they last and are totally worth the price. I recommend this to others for sure.
Stephanie S.
This is a fancy handle for your standard Fusion Razor heads. It doesn't have any extra features but is incredibly sturdy and looks good.

I picked this up in a set for my brother when he graduated college. Figured it was time he had some nice "man things". He loves it. Just hates having to pay the unreasonable prices for the replacement blades.
Isaiah P.
It is the best razor I think I have ever used it is fast easy and it glides amazing it is also fairly cheap it is not like some ridiculously priced razor that don't wokr as well it works amazing and is also faily cheap I would definitely buy this product again
Kitana M.
So my boyfriends has lots of facial hair and he can't stay d to go without cream and I think he's sensitive but maybe shaving is as horrible as he makes it sound idk but he really loves this razor and he said its lasted him so much longer than any of the 10$ ones at Walmart ever have
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These are just over priced razor handles. If a man is looking for a truly impressive shave they need to step up their game and get a double edge safety razor, or go straight razor. Why spend a ton of money on a fancy handle for the standard Gillette blades?
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This is an amazing razor. I've never cut myself using this razor even when I don't use shaving cream. The blades are great and the razor fits nicely in your hand. I definitely recommend this.
Nicole D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Not going to lie even though this is for a man, I believe I get the best shave from this razor. I love to use men's razors since I think they work better then a ladies. also I feel like my shave lasts longer and what's not to love about that!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I've given this this shaver as a gift to my brother and dad thy love it it's expensive but it's so high quality and precise thy loved it and it's there go to ride or die so I would buy it it again for any guy
Andrew V.
Brooklyn, NY
Very strong combination of the fusin blade and the Art of shaving handle. Both are of very high quality. I have a few other art of shaving products that are also very nice to use!
Jessica G.
Is it worth the price?
Kirsten H.
Do any women out there use these? Thoughts on them?
Jacob C.
How did this company get it's start?
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
Does anyone know where I can get this the cheapest
Kayla M.
I have been considering this as a gift for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day - what do you guys think?