BY THE ART OF SHAVING

L'eau d'issey is a pure floral with musky and woody tones. A very complex fragrance, the eau de toilette is made up of a wide range of floral scents including lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnations, and white lilies, with hints of amber seed and musk. see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
This stuff is amazing the packaging is to die for I love the way that this Glides onto the skin and it gets rid of all my hair no problem does a great job least my skin very smooth
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a fan of power razors, but this one made me a believer. It is way better than anything Bic offers. Can't even compare the two. You can find it at any large department store. It gets the job done. It's a solid razor and i highly recommend buying one.
Thomas K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Can I just stop and say how great this product is!!! What a beautiful sleek black Design that fits perfectly in your hand. A perfect shaver that will very rarely miss a single hair on your face. reasonably priced considering how great of a product you are getting.
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
I love these razors they are absolutely amazing and leave you completely hair free. The best razors I have ever used I recommend to everyone that has hair. I use mine a few times a week depending on when I need to
Sandro C.
Pittstown, NJ
Got this as a gift and I fell in love. The handle fits perfectly. And the closeness of the shave is in parallel. I also got the shaving cream and oil as well. They work wonders.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
This was a gift to my boyfriend early this year and he hasn't stopped using it. He says he loves it. He also loves their shaving products. ALL OF THEM!
RICHARD O.
Woodbridge, Va
This is my go to multi blade razor. The vibration and built in light help when shaving in the shower. A nice hefty feel in your hand.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The only way to get a bigger I have to be able to get the most of my life and death, I have a good day to all my heart