BY THE ART OF SHAVING

Gillette® and The Art of Shaving® present Fusion Chrome Collection, shaving instruments thoughtfully designed for an exceptional blend of style and performance. The Fusion Chrome Collection Manual Razor is perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, maximizing stability and control.  The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome, with black lacquered accents and a micro-textured grip surface. Gillette Fusion is a revolutionary Shaving System with advanced technology on both the front and back of a single shaving cartridge.  On the front, 5 PowerGlide™ blades are spaced closer together to help you reduce friction, with less irritation and more comfort.  On the back, a Precision Trimmer blade allows you to trim sideburns easily, shave under the nose

Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Gillette of course. And I use it too. But this is some of the best shaving products for a man out there. I buy my husband gift sets every Christmas. It is the better deal. Because they are expensive.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I have very sensitive skin and this razor was very gentle on my skin. It didn't irritate my skin like other drugstore ones. It is easy to use and they last several shaves. I think its worth the price. A little on the pricier side but I would recommend it.
Veronica M.
The Fusion Chrome Collection Manual Razor is perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, maximizing stability and control. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome, with black lacquered accents and a micro-textured grip surface
Jordan G.
Though my heart lies with another, this razor is my second favorite, my side razor if you will. This is the razor I take with me in the print room, or will meet at next week business trip. An absolute statement piece. No one disrespects you when you shave with a piece of work compatible with the Mona Lisa
Bobbie N.
Opa Locka, FL
This razor is very similar to my Gillette ProGlide if not the same. I had the same fantastic results and would buy this razor again. Awesome product to have in your collection.
Austin S.
Norfolk, VA
Beautiful razor and I loved the hilt. Being able to change the razor and have a long lasting hilt and not having to spend $80 every few months on razors that dont last long.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
I brought this razor for my boyfriend for Christmas because he said his old one wasn't good, so after he used this he said that the blades were sharp and took off more hair then regular razors did for him.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a all time favorite all of the guys in my family who use it love it and will not go back to any of the razor or using a travel size Version purchased it from Nordstrom and artist shaving store
Sergio p.
National City, CA
Is this a good shaver? Dose it leave the skin smooth? Is it rough on your skin? I would love to try this product influenster.