The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit, Sandalwood uploaded by Talissa G.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit - Sandalwood Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Hunter D.
Kenner
My fiancé bought this shave kit for me for my birthday last year. I shave both my head and face with this product and I have never experienced a more comfortable shave. The scent is amazing and the kit last for a very long time. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a more sophisticated shaving experience.
Talissa G.
My husbands favorite he has to stack up lol he can't live without it ... The smell is so amazing I love it ..
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
This kit is amazing! Got it for a good friend as a kit and he is now addiction to art of shaving products
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Omg my husband would love this hes always ruining his beard but I'm shure he would like to ruin it with this kit lol
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my boyfriend with a gift certificate for a haircut and shave he loved it. He thought as did I that it smelt great!
Stacy C.
I would love to get this kit for my hubby! I love personal and skincare products with essential oils!
MariTes R.
Bought these for my husband as a birthday present and now he's obsessed about them. He says: his never been happier and satisfied since he uses this product. Now, it's an essential and must have for him. Let's just say... According to my hubby that: "He finds this art of shaving very therapeutic." SO, I guess. I leave it to that. That this infact a great product all men should always have. 😄 PS: See, men can be expensive too, right?! Lol
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good after your done shaving. It takes of the itchy ness it leaves your skin really smooth
Stephanie S.
I bought this for my brother when he graduated college, along with one of the fancy razors this company makes.

It's a great welcome to manhood type of gift. The products are great. The sandalwood scent is one of my favorites from the line.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
My husband was talked into buying this kit from the salesman. Now it's the only thing he uses. He loves the sandalwood scent. I have even used the shaving scream. A little goes a long way. Plus the after shave gel helps with reducing the red bumps.
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm thinking about getting this for my husband. Thoughts?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
My boyfriend has been looking for a good razor. What is the razor like? Is it comfortable.? How many blades does it have?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
My husbands skin is very oily, does this make guys breakout?