The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit, Sandalwood uploaded by Talissa G.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit - Sandalwood Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Hunter D.
Kenner
My fiancé bought this shave kit for me for my birthday last year. I shave both my head and face with this product and I have never experienced a more comfortable shave. The scent is amazing and the kit last for a very long time. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a more sophisticated shaving experience.
MariTes R.
Bought these for my husband as a birthday present and now he's obsessed about them. He says: his never been happier and satisfied since he uses this product. Now, it's an essential and must have for him. Let's just say... According to my hubby that: "He finds this art of shaving very therapeutic." SO, I guess. I leave it to that. That this infact a great product all men should always have. 😄 PS: See, men can be expensive too, right?! Lol
Iris N.
China Grove, NC
I bought this as a gift for my husband for Valentine's Day (along with the Grande razor & stand). I love the smell of it on him after he's just shaved, and he seems to have fewer ingrown hairs/razor burn/cuts when using this. It's definitely on the pricey side, but their products are guaranteed for life - so it doesn't get much better than that!
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I bought this for my husband as a Father's Day gift and he absolutely loved it. He loves the scent and how "manly" it is and also he loves the gel to help relieve any razor bumps that may have happened when he shaved. Best gift I have ever gotten him, we have repurchased multiple times!
Stephanie S.
I bought this for my brother when he graduated college, along with one of the fancy razors this company makes.

It's a great welcome to manhood type of gift. The products are great. The sandalwood scent is one of my favorites from the line.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
My husband was talked into buying this kit from the salesman. Now it's the only thing he uses. He loves the sandalwood scent. I have even used the shaving scream. A little goes a long way. Plus the after shave gel helps with reducing the red bumps.
Row P.
Portland, OR
The razor actually isn't the best, I've gotten this for my bf and he said the actual kit is nice and makes you feel "fancy" but he uses a different razor that didn't come with the set
Karianna P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas and he loves it! He uses it all the time. It leaves him with a great clean shave and also smelling amazing all day!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my boyfriend with a gift certificate for a haircut and shave he loved it. He thought as did I that it smelt great!
Vanessa P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
My husband loves their products!!! The prices are very reasonable and the products are reliable! They work really well!!
Lisa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm thinking about getting this for my husband. Thoughts?
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
My boyfriend has been looking for a good razor. What is the razor like? Is it comfortable.? How many blades does it have?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
My husbands skin is very oily, does this make guys breakout?