The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Gabreal t.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Margeaux B.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Will A.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

For Sensitive Skin Brush or Brushless The Art of Shaving introduces the modern gentleman to a complete range of natural products adapted to his lifestyle.  Our products are aromatherapy-based, formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots, woods barks and fruits.  Individually selected for their distinct therapeutic properties, blended together to soothe, treat and nourish the most sensitive skin and scalp. The Art of Shaving is committed to manufacturing products that are free of alcohol, synthetic dyes and fragrances. The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts your beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.  Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. see more...

• My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin ho...1 Answers
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like this cream even if I am not completely sold of The Art of Shaving brand as a whole. This is a very good shaving cream and one of the kinds I can use without irritation or any sort of skin reaction.
Tanya R.
This shave cream is my husband favorite, it's so gentle and smooth for sensitive skin and lavender smell is amazing.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I bought this for my baby and he loves it! We got it is sandlewood fragrance and he applies it with their brush .
heather c.
Finally got my hubby to try this. He hates the smell but his skin is softer than ever. Hates how they recommend you shave..once with grain, then against... but it has changed his skin and he asked for full size.
liana w.
montreal, QC
 picked up a handmade shaving set for my partner a few years ago and ever since, he's been into exploring and trying other luxury shave items.
he uses a brush to apply and uses a straight razor. so far he's tried the sandalwood, lavender and he's just picked up the seaweed. personally, I really enjoy all of them and he has yet to pick a favourite
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert
I own the sandalwood essential oil scent. I like it and it makes a nice thick lather that does help you shave smoothly.
Kayla H.
My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin how is the fragrance on this