The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Will A.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Margeaux B.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Gabreal t.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

For Sensitive Skin Brush or Brushless The Art of Shaving introduces the modern gentleman to a complete range of natural products adapted to his lifestyle.  Our products are aromatherapy-based, formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots, woods barks and fruits.  Individually selected for their distinct therapeutic properties, blended together to soothe, treat and nourish the most sensitive skin and scalp. The Art of Shaving is committed to manufacturing products that are free of alcohol, synthetic dyes and fragrances. The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts your beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.  Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. see more...

• My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin ho...1 Answers
Ajay D.
I really like this product. At first, I thought it would have been like every other shaving cream but it wasn't. It leaves you face feeling smooth and clean.
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My fiance swears by this stuff! The art of shaving is a great line. Def a little on the pricey side but you really get what you pay for ! Highly recommend
Allison F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the only shaving cream I use. When I use it I can go an extra day or two without shaving as compared to without it. The smell is also great!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have never seen this brand before, but I am going to look for it for my adult son. If it really is good then I will buy it for him again.
Ismah K.
As great as this shaving cream is, the sizes of the travel size is way toooooooo small. Not worth the price you are paying for it
Ismah K.
This is a really high quality shaving cream and it's pretty expensive. However it's good for guys and girls with sensitive skin
Noelle T.
Concord, CA
The Art Of Shaving has top notch high quality products and the cream is no different. My husband swears by this stuff!
Tanya R.
This shave cream is my husband favorite, it's so gentle and smooth for sensitive skin and lavender smell is amazing.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I bought this for my baby and he loves it! We got it is sandlewood fragrance and he applies it with their brush .
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Great product but a bit pricey. nice fpr men that like that old fashioned shave it good on sensitive skin as well
Kayla H.
My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin how is the fragrance on this