BY THE ART OF SHAVING

For Sensitive Skin Brush or Brushless The Art of Shaving introduces the modern gentleman to a complete range of natural products adapted to his lifestyle.  Our products are aromatherapy-based, formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots, woods barks and fruits.  Individually selected for their distinct therapeutic properties, blended together to soothe, treat and nourish the most sensitive skin and scalp. The Art of Shaving is committed to manufacturing products that are free of alcohol, synthetic dyes and fragrances. The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts your beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.  Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. see more...

• My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive...1 Answers
Tyler E.
Springfield, MO
Art of shaving's shaving cream is a high quality cream that is easy to use and builds a great lather. It is often considered to be expensive for the product, but it is well with it. It works well and gives a smooth shave. The lavender scent is my favorite and smells incredible.
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This comes in really handy because my boyfriends facial hair grows back soooo fast and the bottle is little and on weekends we usually visit Fam and end up staying a night or two depending and he always feels best with a fresh face
Kristin C.
This has a really pleasant scent to it. I enjoy that the scent is not too overpowering. This product makes a really nice shaving cream. It is a little on the pricey side, but I think that it is well worth the money.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
This is my daily shaving product. I have found that nothing else compares after using this product in conjunction with the pre-shave oil. It's a little more expensive than the more familiar brands, but the quality is well worth the difference.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like this cream even if I am not completely sold of The Art of Shaving brand as a whole. This is a very good shaving cream and one of the kinds I can use without irritation or any sort of skin reaction.
Stewart P.
I'm not a huge fan of this shaving cream. It doesn't lather nearly as well as some of the other brands I've tried and the scent doesn't make my face happy. There are better shaving creams available for the money.
Princena R.
Clarksville , IN
My husband loves this Shaving Cream. It's a little expensive but well worth the money. He also uses other art of shaving products. The cologne is amazing as well
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Expensive but a great product. My husband would use this more if the price were different. But when I can find a good price, I buy it. He says it is very smooth and helps him get a really close shave.
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
There is NOTHING on the market that comes close to the Art of Shaving Cream. If you use it then there is no explanation but EXCEPTIONAL. Try the travel bottles first bc it can get pricey.
heather c.
Finally got my hubby to try this. He hates the smell but his skin is softer than ever. Hates how they recommend you shave..once with grain, then against... but it has changed his skin and he asked for full size.
Kayla H.
My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin how is the fragrance on this