The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Gabreal t.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Margeaux B.The Art of Shaving Cream uploaded by Will A.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

For Sensitive Skin Brush or Brushless The Art of Shaving introduces the modern gentleman to a complete range of natural products adapted to his lifestyle.  Our products are aromatherapy-based, formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots, woods barks and fruits.  Individually selected for their distinct therapeutic properties, blended together to soothe, treat and nourish the most sensitive skin and scalp. The Art of Shaving is committed to manufacturing products that are free of alcohol, synthetic dyes and fragrances. The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts your beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn.  Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. see more...

• My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin ho...1 Answers
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Though the Art of Shaving line is designed for men, I absolutely LOVE this shaving cream to use on my legs, underarms, and bikini line. My skin is quite sensitive, often becoming red or itchy from fragrances or harsh chemicals. I purchased the unscented version of this shaving cream from Ulta and have NEVER looked back. It doesn't lather as much as a regular shaving cream--think of it as more of a shaving soap that gives your razor a smooth glide. But I can tell you, the effects are SO much better than other creams I've tried. No irritation/red bumps, but insanely smooth legs! I'm in love.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My fiancé has the burgundy one and he loves the scent. It's rich and soft. A little goes a long way therefore, it lasts sometime even though it's used on a daily basis. It's absolutely great!
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this for my man as a Xmas gift and I'm so glad I did. He doesn't break out in red bumps any more. He has since went and bought more along with the lavender preoil. It has made noticable difference when we shave now. Yes I use it too now. #influensterMovember
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
My fiance loves this shaving cream! He shaves his head every other day and this is the only cream he'll use. He loves all the scents. It is up there price wise but worth every penny. The woman at the store said to use the brush, but he applies it with his hands and it works just fine!
Christopher E.
Bronx, NY
This shaving cream is not only economical, but it's geared toward the man with coarse facial hair. It doesn't contain menthol which closes the pores and can give a burning irritation to freshly shaved skin. The light, fluffy texture doesn't inhibit blad action.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
The art of shaving is a good quality brand with products that have a long lifespan. My husband loves their shaving cream, as well as the pre-shave and after-shave. All of the scents are great, but he prefers the sea kelp and sandalwood. These shaving supplies are ultimately a great value.
Reema S.
Sacramento, CA
All the product from art of shaving are good quality but this particular shaving cream is my husbands favorite. It is pricey,but little goes long way. Great quality and definitely worth trying. My husband is using these for few years now and it has been in his favorite list.
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
My husband loves this Shaving Cream. It's a little expensive but well worth the money. He also uses other art of shaving products. The cologne is amazing as well
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My fiance swears by this stuff! The art of shaving is a great line. Def a little on the pricey side but you really get what you pay for ! Highly recommend
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
This is my daily shaving product. I have found that nothing else compares after using this product in conjunction with the pre-shave oil. It's a little more expensive than the more familiar brands, but the quality is well worth the difference.
Kayla H.
My fiance really wants to try this but has very sensitive skin how is the fragrance on this