BY THE ART OF SHAVING

Rosemary Essential Oil Nourishes & Fortifies For All Hair Types The Art of Shaving Conditioner is enriched with castor oil to nourish and fortify hair without weighing it down.  Rosemary essential oil stimulates the scalp which promotes hair growth, and refreshing peppermint essential oil relieves impurities and flakiness.  Formulated with soy protein to repair and protect the hair shaft, and jojoba oil to leave hair soft, full and fluffy. The Art of Shaving introduces the modern gentleman to a complete range of natural products adapted to his lifestyle. Our products are aromatherapy-based, formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients and 100% pure essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots, woods, barks and fruits.  Individually selected for their distinct therapeutic properties, blended together to soothe, treat and nourish the most s see more...

Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
Great for moisturizing a nice manly beard!!!!
I bought this to use about every other day and when extra cleaning needed. I've used several beard washes/conditioners and this is among the best so far. The packaging was generic nothing special. I'm incredibly satisfied with the product as a whole the $20 price tag is a little much. But the results are almost worth it.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This product will make your hair smell REALLY REALLY REALLY good!! It will also make it soft as well. I wish that it weren't so pricey, however, I think it is well worth the price.
Kerry M.
Fayetteville, NC
WOOOOOOOOOW! Let me tell you this helps your hair stay soft for dayssss! The smell of this product is delicious. Go get it!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
This has great reasonable price . But the after smell is rather weird I didn't like it and I don't recommend
Christine J.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it. I also liked how this has great ingredients in it as well.
Jeremy Y.
Medford, NY
This is great for the price and works very well. i would definitely buy it again
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
IS this worth 20$? Or will dove or something suffice?
Solis C.