BY THE ART OF SHAVING #81 in After Shave

Lemon Essential Oil with Vitamin C for All Skin Types. Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave gel is formulated with algae and herbal extracts regenerate and hydrate the skin after shaving. A refreshing oil-free gel that soothes, protects and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle. With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is other must have on my brothers list it's great after shave that's not hash feels luxurious it's pricey but a little Go's a long way he use it daily or every other day he's it's on the repurchase list
Kim C.
The art of shaving is a great product line with high quality products. This after shave gel will help soothe any razor burn and help soften and smooth the skin, not to mention leave a nice subtle lingering scent. I would recommend!
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I really enjoy the Art of Shaving product line, and particularly the pre-shave oil in lemon scent. I am allergic to some fragrances, so I have to avoid the lavender and sandalwood options, but the lemon doesn't bother me. Just a few drops on the fingertips, applied to the area to be shaved, really enhances the experience and reduces friction, burn, and discomfort. I usually pair it with the cream or or shaving soap in the same scent.
Benson S.
I haven't found an AOS product yet that I didn't like. I happen to like the scent of lemon, it's a refreshing wake-up and mood-enhancer (aromatherapy), just the sort of thing I need in the morning, being a night person who has to get going early anyway.
Carlos M.
This after shave is amazing , like i said previously it is not only good alone but with the other products you cant ask for a better shave.
Kyle B.
Helena, MT
This is one of my favorite shave gels I've ever used. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling great afterwards.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff smells great! It pretty expensive, but my husbands face always feels so clean and smooth after he uses it!
Derek S.
Harrisburg, PA
The Art of Shaving After Gel is a very nice product on my face. It smells great and feels amazing.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
It is pretty expensive but it smells great and my boyfriends face feels so smooth after!
Estrella A.
Hazleton, PA
Love this product makes everything simple....... very easy to use
awesome really works.