BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Master Groomer Expert
We love this in our house and it works for us girls to to prevent those pesky red bumps too
aisha  a.
This is a great product for after shave. it smells so good. hubby talks about it all the time
N. Y.
I just bought my partner the whole sandal wood set. And he loves it he raved about shaving all morning today. The product itself is a great job and it smell pretty manly.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a must have in my dads brother and guys life every make who I've purchased this for loved it and is addicted to this brand thy use it daily or after every shave from what I'm told yes everyone is buying it again lol
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert
He loves using this after his shave. I see little to no irritation which is a plus in my eyes.
abdelhak b.
This was my first after shave and it is an absolute classic. So many people will have this scent remind them of their father or grandfather, for it has been used for generations. It does a great job of closing pores and toning my skin, and it feels amazing-after the burn goes away!
Ňî Ñ.
This aftershave is a must when using the art of shaving line. I've got to be honest, I'm not a huge lavender fan but this scent is done so tastefully, it's actually enjoyable. Perfect for after a proper shave!
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert
Great after shave balm with incredible nice scent. I like that it relieves irritation instantly and a little dab goes a long way.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
My boyfriend uses this and he smells so delicious!!! He highly recommends this product. Great value
Narumi U.
Aichi
I am not a man but I wanna try one time in my woman life baggy reallly I think
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?