BY THE ART OF SHAVING #13 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is a great product and a great store to shop in. Kind of expensive but always worth it
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
We love this in our house and it works for us girls to to prevent those pesky red bumps too
Brandi R.
It's perfect for combination skin. it doesn't leave a residue either. my husband loves it.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
For a man after shave is essential. It helps to close those pores and prevent break outs
Yesenia P.
My husband loves this shaving cream it really works very smooth totally recommend
Lucia H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My brother in law uses this and swears by it, I'm thinking of getting it for my husband to try out, hopefully it works just as well for him.
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Great after shave balm with incredible nice scent. I like that it relieves irritation instantly and a little dab goes a long way.
Kayla V.
Stratford , PE
My boyfriend uses this and he smells so delicious!!! He highly recommends this product. Great value
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
Bought as gift for boyfriend. He says it soothes great, and I absolutely love the smell!
Narumi U.
Aichi
I am not a man but I wanna try one time in my woman life baggy reallly I think
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?