BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
the scent is strong, so a little goes a long way. My dad loves this after shave. it is not cheap but it is not expensive.
Rob L.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
so i got this for my hubby for Valentines Day this past year and it got misplaced and hes so upset. He never really used a balm like this before and now cannot fathom a weekly shave without it. It smells fantasic but gentle and its super soothing. pricey for drugstore options but its amazing stuff and absorbs quickly. Both of us would recommend.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a awesome product I purchased for my husband. Makes his skin smooth and smells amazing. A little expensive but I think it's worth it.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
This is amazing. Hubbys fave. Now I buy the big size and stock up when it is on sale. If you have sensitive skin give this a try
Rohma A.
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
This works amazing! I use it too for sensitive
areas like underarms because my skin is a bit on the sensitive side.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
My brother in law uses this and swears by it, I'm thinking of getting it for my husband to try out, hopefully it works just as well for him.
Narumi U.
Narumi U.
Aichi
I am not a man but I wanna try one time in my woman life baggy reallly I think
abdelhak b.
abdelhak b.
This was my first after shave and it is an absolute classic. So many people will have this scent remind them of their father or grandfather, for it has been used for generations. It does a great job of closing pores and toning my skin, and it feels amazing-after the burn goes away!
Ňî Ñ.
Ňî Ñ.
This aftershave is a must when using the art of shaving line. I've got to be honest, I'm not a huge lavender fan but this scent is done so tastefully, it's actually enjoyable. Perfect for after a proper shave!
Will A.
Will A.
Master Groomer Expert
Great after shave balm with incredible nice scent. I like that it relieves irritation instantly and a little dab goes a long way.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Does this smell good?
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?