BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
This is a great after shave to buy for your significant other! Believe me my hubby was struggling because a lot of after shave he tried irritated his skin until I bought him this one from the art of shaving with lavender essential oils and vitamin c! He will really appreciate it!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
Master Groomer Expert
I buy this for every man in my family as gifts from my brother to my grandfather. The quality is awesome and the smell is handsome!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend doesn't have any facial hair but he uses this after he shaves and it keeps his face soft and it smells good.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Amazing! Got this in Lemon for my husband. Got the full regimen for him at the Art of Shaving store.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
My fiancé rarely shaves but when he does his skin gets irritated. He uses this and it works like a charm
Shaun C.
Shaun C.
One of the best after shaves i have used leave skin healthy and soft while making sure it doesn't dry out and keeps irritation to a minimum
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Master Groomer Expert
I love this and the way that it smells! It may be a mental thing, but I like having something to put on after a clean shave
Sean D.
Sean D.
Winchester, VA
This is the best after shave I've ever used. Not only the after shave from The Art of Shaving, but every product I've used from them has been great, the smell and the feel will keep you buying their products.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
The Art of Shaving is outstanding! I bought my boyfriend a Shaving kit and he loves it! This after shave balm is perfect because it really makes your skin smooth and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
My husband loves this shaving cream it really works very smooth totally recommend
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Does this smell good?
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?