BY THE ART OF SHAVING #13 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband always ended up with bumps after shaving no matter what razor or product he used until I bought him this!
Rohma A.
Indianapolis , IN
This works amazing! I use it too for sensitive
areas like underarms because my skin is a bit on the sensitive side.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This product helped my boyfriend when he refused to get a new razor. It helped with razor burn and smells nice!
Jamie G.
My fiancé rarely shaves but when he does his skin gets irritated. He uses this and it works like a charm
Katy M.
Amazing! Got this in Lemon for my husband. Got the full regimen for him at the Art of Shaving store.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love this shaving balm! I bought it for my hubby, but I'm the one who uses it all of the time! :)
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have heard men raving about this after shave! Looks like something to add to a Father's Day list!
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
He loves using this after his shave. I see little to no irritation which is a plus in my eyes.
Chelsea F.
Fontana, CA
My boyfriend uses this every time he shaves. His skin is razor bump free and smells amazing!
aisha  a.
This is a great product for after shave. it smells so good. hubby talks about it all the time
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?