BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
For a man after shave is essential. It helps to close those pores and prevent break outs
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! I bought it offline cause it seemed to be cheaper. He uses this product almost daily because he loves the scent! It was very affordable and a nice gift!
Jennine C.
This aftershave is a must when using the art of shaving line. I've got to be honest, I'm not a huge lavender fan but this scent is done so tastefully, it's actually enjoyable. Perfect for after a proper shave!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Master Groomer Expert
We love this in our house and it works for us girls to to prevent those pesky red bumps too
aisha  a.
This is a great product for after shave. it smells so good. hubby talks about it all the time
N. Y.
I just bought my partner the whole sandal wood set. And he loves it he raved about shaving all morning today. The product itself is a great job and it smell pretty manly.
Caitlin M.
This particular product is good for very sensitive skin it doesn't sting your skin after you shave and it does have a nice lasting sent.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a must have in my dads brother and guys life every make who I've purchased this for loved it and is addicted to this brand thy use it daily or after every shave from what I'm told yes everyone is buying it again lol
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert
He loves using this after his shave. I see little to no irritation which is a plus in my eyes.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Master Groomer Expert
I love this shaving balm! I bought it for my hubby, but I'm the one who uses it all of the time! :)
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?