The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm uploaded by Kaferin R.The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm uploaded by Sean D.The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm uploaded by Cesar G.

BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Fontana , CA
My boyfriend uses this every time he shaves. His skin is razor bump free and smells amazing!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert
This is a great product and a great store to shop in. Kind of expensive but always worth it
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Master Groomer Expert
We love this in our house and it works for us girls to to prevent those pesky red bumps too
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
It's perfect for combination skin. it doesn't leave a residue either. my husband loves it.
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
For a man after shave is essential. It helps to close those pores and prevent break outs
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Royal Oaks, CA
Master Groomer Expert
This stuff I crazy good. I have really sensitive skin so shaving is always a hassle. The redness and irritation would never go away. Little did I know it was because my old after shave wasn't great. The irritation around my neck has reduced dramatically. To top things off this feels and smells great!
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So I got this product for my boyfriend to use as an after shave. He was not using any after shave and that might be why we did not love this product completely. There was a slight burn but again we think he is more sensitive skin but overall this product was great!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Master Groomer Expert
I bought this in a kit for my brother for Christmas in the Sandlewood scent and he loves it. The kit came with a cute shaving cream brush. That was a good score from Ulta!
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
Naples, FL
Fantastic product. Love the sandalwood scent. It is not too overpowering and slightly lingers during the day. Provides solid refreshment to your face after a good shave.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
My boyfriend uses this bc he has sensitive skin and afterwards he gets really irritable. But I use it my self after o shave to avoid razor bumps and it works magic!
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Does this smell good?
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?