BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a awesome product I purchased for my husband. Makes his skin smooth and smells amazing. A little expensive but I think it's worth it.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
Master Groomer Expert
I buy this for every man in my family as gifts from my brother to my grandfather. The quality is awesome and the smell is handsome!
Crystal G.
This is amazing. Hubbys fave. Now I buy the big size and stock up when it is on sale. If you have sensitive skin give this a try
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend doesn't have any facial hair but he uses this after he shaves and it keeps his face soft and it smells good.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
the scent is strong, so a little goes a long way. My dad loves this after shave. it is not cheap but it is not expensive.
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
This works amazing! I use it too for sensitive
areas like underarms because my skin is a bit on the sensitive side.
Jamie G.
My fiancé rarely shaves but when he does his skin gets irritated. He uses this and it works like a charm
Katy M.
Amazing! Got this in Lemon for my husband. Got the full regimen for him at the Art of Shaving store.
Chelsea F.
Fontana, CA
My boyfriend uses this every time he shaves. His skin is razor bump free and smells amazing!
Yesenia P.
My husband loves this shaving cream it really works very smooth totally recommend
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?