BY THE ART OF SHAVING #8 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Megan D.
Megan D.
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday because he's been dying to try it. It works better than any other shaving balms he's used!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
This particular product is good for very sensitive skin it doesn't sting your skin after you shave and it does have a nice lasting sent.
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
Master Groomer Expert
This is great! It's really soothing, and I love the smell of it! Would definitely repurchase or buy for someone else as a gift.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This stuff smells pretty awesome my brothers love this stuff they use it all the time it's pretty affordable as well !
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband always ended up with bumps after shaving no matter what razor or product he used until I bought him this!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This product helped my boyfriend when he refused to get a new razor. It helped with razor burn and smells nice!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Master Groomer Expert
I have heard men raving about this after shave! Looks like something to add to a Father's Day list!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Master Groomer Expert
I love this shaving balm! I bought it for my hubby, but I'm the one who uses it all of the time! :)
Barbie A.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert
He loves using this after his shave. I see little to no irritation which is a plus in my eyes.
aisha  a.
aisha a.
This is a great product for after shave. it smells so good. hubby talks about it all the time
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Does this smell good?
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?