BY THE ART OF SHAVING #14 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! I bought it offline cause it seemed to be cheaper. He uses this product almost daily because he loves the scent! It was very affordable and a nice gift!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a must have in my dads brother and guys life every make who I've purchased this for loved it and is addicted to this brand thy use it daily or after every shave from what I'm told yes everyone is buying it again lol
N. Y.
I just bought my partner the whole sandal wood set. And he loves it he raved about shaving all morning today. The product itself is a great job and it smell pretty manly.
Bernadette T.
I bought this for my guy as a valentine's gift. When he uses it, it works great for him and is great for his beard. It helps keep his face moisturized and flake free.
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. Really gives a nice, close shave. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Kelly W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I bought this in a kit for my brother for Christmas in the Sandlewood scent and he loves it. The kit came with a cute shaving cream brush. That was a good score from Ulta!
Nicholas S.
Naples, FL
Fantastic product. Love the sandalwood scent. It is not too overpowering and slightly lingers during the day. Provides solid refreshment to your face after a good shave.
Marilyn M.
My boyfriend uses this bc he has sensitive skin and afterwards he gets really irritable. But I use it my self after o shave to avoid razor bumps and it works magic!
Timothy R.
Ewing, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This one works well for after shave. I cant really speak for everyone because I am not a hairy person, but it does its job for me at least. And its easy to use.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a awesome product I purchased for my husband. Makes his skin smooth and smells amazing. A little expensive but I think it's worth it.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?

back