The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm-Unscented

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm and Gel soothe refresh and regenerate the skin after shaving. The Gel and Balm are antiseptics oil and alcohol-free.ulliWeb ID 79444/li/ul

Me gustaría probar este producto y opinar si me giro o no y si es bueno para que todos sepan ?
Would you recommend this product? What do you like about it?
Is this good?
Start your review of The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm-Unscented!
Karen R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm-Unscented uploaded by Karen R.
This is a great after shave to buy for your significant other! Believe me my hubby was struggling because a lot of after shave he tried irritated his skin until I bought him this one from the art of shaving with lavender essential oils and vitamin c! He will really appreciate it!
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
so i got this for my hubby for Valentines Day this past year and it got misplaced and hes so upset. He never really used a balm like this before and now cannot fathom a weekly shave without it. It smells fantasic but gentle and its super soothing. pricey for drugstore options but its amazing stuff and absorbs quickly. Both of us would recommend.
Josh S.
Wallingford, CT
I love to use this after shaving. I tend to have very sensitive skin and usually when I shave no matter how Careful I am, I still cut or Nick myself and need band-aids or at the very least dedicated time to blot the Nick with toilet paper. This natural after shave always soothes my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling refreshed after shaving and not like an extra from. a cheesy horror movie
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Great after shave balm. Calms skin and smells amazing. Would definitely buy it again
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Sean D.
Winchester, VA
The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm-Unscented uploaded by Sean D.
This is the best after shave I've ever used. Not only the after shave from The Art of Shaving, but every product I've used from them has been great, the smell and the feel will keep you buying their products.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
My husband loves this. He has sensitive skin and this works wonders for him. The price isn't too bad and the quality is amazing. Also, like some other shave balls, my husband says that this doesn't leave a gross feeling, or film on his face.
Marilyn M.
My boyfriend uses this bc he has sensitive skin and afterwards he gets really irritable. But I use it my self after o shave to avoid razor bumps and it works magic!
Kelly W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I bought this in a kit for my brother for Christmas in the Sandlewood scent and he loves it. The kit came with a cute shaving cream brush. That was a good score from Ulta!
Catherine M.
Fredericktown, OH
Amazing! Got this in Lemon for my husband. Got the full regimen for him at the Art of Shaving store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...