BY THE ART OF SHAVING #9 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Josh S.
Josh S.
New Haven, CT
I love to use this after shaving. I tend to have very sensitive skin and usually when I shave no matter how Careful I am, I still cut or Nick myself and need band-aids or at the very least dedicated time to blot the Nick with toilet paper. This natural after shave always soothes my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling refreshed after shaving and not like an extra from. a cheesy horror movie
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
My husband loves this. He has sensitive skin and this works wonders for him. The price isn't too bad and the quality is amazing. Also, like some other shave balls, my husband says that this doesn't leave a gross feeling, or film on his face.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a must have in my dads brother and guys life every make who I've purchased this for loved it and is addicted to this brand thy use it daily or after every shave from what I'm told yes everyone is buying it again lol
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love this after shave for men ,my man uses all the time and it is very effective for him and very affordable to buy, they all have there great smells and I would recommend to others to buy, I will buy again.
Jennine C.
Jennine C.
This aftershave is a must when using the art of shaving line. I've got to be honest, I'm not a huge lavender fan but this scent is done so tastefully, it's actually enjoyable. Perfect for after a proper shave!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! I bought it offline cause it seemed to be cheaper. He uses this product almost daily because he loves the scent! It was very affordable and a nice gift!
N. Y.
N. Y.
I just bought my partner the whole sandal wood set. And he loves it he raved about shaving all morning today. The product itself is a great job and it smell pretty manly.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
I bought this for my guy as a valentine's gift. When he uses it, it works great for him and is great for his beard. It helps keep his face moisturized and flake free.
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. Really gives a nice, close shave. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Timothy R.
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Master Groomer Expert
This one works well for after shave. I cant really speak for everyone because I am not a hairy person, but it does its job for me at least. And its easy to use.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Does this smell good?
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?