BY THE ART OF SHAVING #15 in After Shave

Lavender Essential Oil with Vitamin C, for Sensitive Skin Alcohol-Free The Art of Shaving after-shave balm is formulated with algae and karite extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin.  A balm enriched with Vitamin C and grapeseed elements that rejuvenates and maintains healthy skin. The Art of Shaving creates a premiere skin care shaving line combining today s skin care with yesterday s shaving methods. This complete range of natural products reintroduces the modern gentleman to a savoir faire adapted to his lifestyle.  With the luxury of today and aromas from the past, The Art of Shaving brings passion and art to a daily routine. see more...

Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This stuff I crazy good. I have really sensitive skin so shaving is always a hassle. The redness and irritation would never go away. Little did I know it was because my old after shave wasn't great. The irritation around my neck has reduced dramatically. To top things off this feels and smells great!
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
So I got this product for my boyfriend to use as an after shave. He was not using any after shave and that might be why we did not love this product completely. There was a slight burn but again we think he is more sensitive skin but overall this product was great!
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great after shave to buy for your significant other! Believe me my hubby was struggling because a lot of after shave he tried irritated his skin until I bought him this one from the art of shaving with lavender essential oils and vitamin c! He will really appreciate it!
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
so i got this for my hubby for Valentines Day this past year and it got misplaced and hes so upset. He never really used a balm like this before and now cannot fathom a weekly shave without it. It smells fantasic but gentle and its super soothing. pricey for drugstore options but its amazing stuff and absorbs quickly. Both of us would recommend.
Josh S.
Wallingford, CT
I love to use this after shaving. I tend to have very sensitive skin and usually when I shave no matter how Careful I am, I still cut or Nick myself and need band-aids or at the very least dedicated time to blot the Nick with toilet paper. This natural after shave always soothes my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling refreshed after shaving and not like an extra from. a cheesy horror movie
Sean D.
Winchester, VA
This is the best after shave I've ever used. Not only the after shave from The Art of Shaving, but every product I've used from them has been great, the smell and the feel will keep you buying their products.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
My husband loves this. He has sensitive skin and this works wonders for him. The price isn't too bad and the quality is amazing. Also, like some other shave balls, my husband says that this doesn't leave a gross feeling, or film on his face.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Art of Shaving is outstanding! I bought my boyfriend a Shaving kit and he loves it! This after shave balm is perfect because it really makes your skin smooth and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love this after shave for men ,my man uses all the time and it is very effective for him and very affordable to buy, they all have there great smells and I would recommend to others to buy, I will buy again.
Jennine C.
This aftershave is a must when using the art of shaving line. I've got to be honest, I'm not a huge lavender fan but this scent is done so tastefully, it's actually enjoyable. Perfect for after a proper shave!
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this in cvs or target?
Brittany B.
And does it burn a man's face after using it?
Brittany B.
Does this smell good?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this burn a lot when applying?
Kinsley R.
Where do they sell this at?