BY THE ART OF CURE

Meghan W.
Pittsford
Great product. Never really thought of something like this that could help. My daughter instantly stop drooling. The Art of CureTM - SAFETY KNOTTED - Honey 1x1 - (Unisex) - Certified Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace Highest Quality Guaranteed- Anti Flammatory, Drooling & Teething Pain. Easy to Fastens with a Twist-in Screw Clasp Mothers Approved Remedies!
Destiny B.
THIS THING SAVED MY LIFE. When we first started letting our daughter wear it we actually got a full nights rest, it was amazing. My daughter is one and is already growing in her premolars and she is handling it very well!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert
I bought one of these necklaces for my teething baby and I was a bit skeptical at first but it actually does work. I wish I knew about this product with my other children.
Jordan S.
Norfolk, VA
My son has one and it's soo amazing I love it. I would lose my mind without it .. Lol jk but it helps so much and it's great because they last 2 yrs
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
Not only is this gorgeous, it really works! Fussiness is minimal and with supervision, the little has something soothing and hard to gnaw on.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this for my son and it helped him soooo much .. He wasn't cranky or drooling! Recommend this to anyone with a little babe!
Jess B.
Both of my sons have worn amber since the first early signs of teething. My 3.5 year old still wears him as they're a perfect natural analgesic to assist in healing those bumps & bruises he's prone to getting.
Cassandra L.
Georgetown, KY
I bought one of these just to try. want really sure I believed that they worked until now. if we take it off, after an hour or 2 she is whining from teething, drooling so bad it soaks her clothes. with it we have barely any of whining or drooling
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
I know many are not sure of teething beads, but I believe it has helped my son. Also, it's manufactured well and I've had no issue with breaking!
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
My daughter has been wearing hers since she turned 4months and i really think it makes a big difference with her teething pain tollerance
Britanie L.
Do these seem to work? I know every child is different, but these look a bit dangerous to me?
Ashlee C.
Are these as helpful for kids cutting molars, or more so for just the first few teeth?
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
Are these as good as people say they are?
liana d.
Do these actually help at all? and are they supposed to wear them 24/7 in order for it to continue to work? i just worry about having something around my babies neck and if she could pull it off or pull it apart and choke
Catherine M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert
I have heard of these but wanting to know if it actually works or if it's one of those 'old wives tales'. I do use one doterra oil that actually works so I'm interested to see if this does. Any comments?