MakeupThe Art Of Cure
Healing Jewelry & Mala meditation beads (108 beads on a strand) (obsidian)

by The Art Of Cure

108 beads on a 28-inch strand. Mala beads hold a lot of mystery. They're made in a range of different colors and materials, and while they're used for generally the same reason, they mean something slightly different to all who wear them. What is a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Art of Cure Healing Jewelry & Mala meditation beads (108 beads on a strand) (obsidian)!
Spokane Vly, WA
The Art of Cure Healing Jewelry & Mala meditation beads (108 beads on a strand) (obsidian) uploaded by Deb B.
Purchased at: eBay
These come in so many different colors. I have plain brown ones hanging from my rear view mirror in my car. They are a constant reminder for me to just breathe and be kind....exactly what I need when I’m stuck in traffic! I took a picture of them while in a car wash last summer and the picture is amazing!

Looking for your answer?