The Apollo Box uploaded by Stephy S.The Apollo Box uploaded by Marjorie M.

BY THE APOLLO BOX

Apollo Box is a platform of creative products. Our team source from all over the world to find the creative products with excellent quality and reasonable price.

Chuck H.
I purchased the crystal ball music box (moon) for my other half, as a birthday gift.  If you watch the video, it stops right as it comes to the part where the crystal is no longer etched with the moon - basically the crystal ball, that goes around, is only etched half way (but still scratched up badly), and because it turns on the base, you will see how unfinished it is as it rotates.  I contacted Apollo Box, and in very bad English, they explained that's just how the crystal is etched:  unfinished.  I told them the video was false advertising and their response was, "we don't say it IS etched all the way around."  Seriously, how dishonest can you get Apollo Box?  Also, they deleted my profile after I complained and told them I would leave a bad review, so I cannot leave a one.  Look at the reviews on the product I mentioned.  There are 2 for each month (exactly) from April to September, leaving out August.  It's a scam.  Do not buy from Apollo Box.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Review Eye Crie Heated Eyelash Curler The Apollo box

You know that beauty hack where you heat up your eyelash curler with a blow drier? No longer need to do that with this 100% Brand new and high quality heated eyelash curler. The Heated Eyelash Curler creates a sweeping, deep, natural curl for hard to curl lashes. Unlike traditional curlers that can pinch or break lashes with pressure, the Heated Eyelash Curler Curls the lashes with heat. Heats up quickly!! Pain-free, safe and easy to use with no pinching, or tugging or pulling, and who doesn't like that in an eyelash curler? Use before or after mascara application. I like to curl mine with no mascara on. But that is your choice. The sleek all-in-one design is battery powered, batteries are not included, you can carry this while traveling. Or just carry in your pocket or purse. I like that it gave my lashes a nice curl. I don't always curl my lashes. I personally like to give them a break from curling them sometime. However this is freaking cute eyelash curler. And it does work great. I know many people have different shapes to their eyes. I don't know if it will work on all eye shapes. But I am assuming it will. Keep in mind it does heat up fast. So you will see results fast. Great products and good company. highly recommend them, they have tons of great products on their website

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for FREE I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Jean F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love their products so unique and it looks exactly as advertised. Shipping is very fast too. Some of the items you see on there you can't find in other locations

Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy buenos productos que mandan en estas cajitas traen una gran variedad ,son muy buenos ,,todos ellos he comprado apenas una he recebido y estoy contenta con lo que me enviaron ,si recomiendo comprar aqui
Stephy S.
Springfield, VT
I purchased the Rose Light Bottle and I have to say its STUNNING! It features an artificial flower inside of a glass bottle that also features 13 customizable color options, a dimming option and a timed color changing feature. You can even customize the color of the artificial flower inside. I am VERY impressed with this purchase and highly suggest Apollo Box.
Dusty P.
Bowling Green, OH
I have reviewed a few products from Apollo, as well as purchased a few, and I keep coming back! I adore their selection of fun items, I love the ease of shopping on their site, and the items are always exactly as described. I have yet to receive anything that feels cheap or not worth the money I spent. I would definitely recommend The Apollo Box and their site of fun and useful products to anyone!
Jenna W.
San Francisco, CA
I had so much fun making my Lightbulb Terrarium from The Apollo Box! It was a unique, creative project that added a nice spruce to my home and decor. Their inventory of creative products is so fun to go through and definitely the perfect gift for those who like to make things! Absolutely check them out!
Marianne A.
so many creative and fun products in this website! They have lots of products you cannot see in most retail stores! Prices are affordable too! Can't wait to do my holiday shopping with Apollo Box!
Gene F.
AVOID AVOID AVOID making any purchase from this company!!!  The products are cheap crap that look NOTHING like what you will receiving in the mail!!!!
Crystal H.
Los Angeles
Their decor pillows are so cute and pleasant to be placed in your living room or bedroom to add more spice and style to your living space. LOVE it!