The Angry Birds Movie (DVD)

The Angry Birds Movie (DVD)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Angry Birds Movie (DVD)!
How would you rate this product?
Auburn Hills, MI
The Angry Birds Movie (DVD) uploaded by Christina S.
This is a cute kids movie. It has some adult humor and it’s a good watch for adults too. I would suggest it for kids to watch if they want a good laugh and like the the angry bird game. I would watch it again.
Wellford, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,944 reviews
This movie and anything angry bird is my granddaughter’s absolute favorite. She is obsessed with them. I watch this movie so many times I could quote it myself. We have to keep this movie on hand just for her. I actually love the Angry Birds myself.
New Salisbury
It’s hilarious and my kids love it, my daughter loves to watch it over and over. I’m obsessed with Angry birds so I wasn’t disappointed. I loved when the baby bird hatches, and the end. You gotta watch it if you haven’t seen it, it’s a great movie.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute movie. My kids love it. I wish it didn't say, oh my ga , a lot bc my kids repeat that. The red bird is our favorite.
Bowling Green, KY
A really good clean movie. Cute and interesting and great for the whole family. Didn't know you could make such a movie off of an iPhone game LOL.
Very well written kids movie based on tbe popular app game Angry Birds. Its funny, and has good lessons in it. My boys love it.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
my kids love so much angry birds movie we watching together sometimes and they are happy

Looking for your answer?