The Americans

by FX Networks LLC

At the height of the Cold War two Russian agents pose as your average American couple, complete with family.

I really want to watch this show!! Does anyone know where I can watch it from the beginning? I thought it was on Netflix but I couldn't find it.
Start your review of The Americans!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The storyline and character development can use some tweaks, but for something to watch and be entertained for an hour without putting much thought into it...” in reviews
“I'm glued to my TV almost every week day waiting for the newest episodes of my favorite shows to come out. ” in reviews
“This took me a bit to get into however now I can not wait for the new season to start!” in reviews
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a gripping first season! I couldn't pay much attention after that but I loved the way the characters were built and interacted! I loved Keri Washington getting to beat up one of her abusers! 10/10 would recommend!
I'm a TV junkie and I consider myself as someone who has good taste. "The Americans" is absolutely entertaining, and I admit, I take the entertainment face value because I don't think it's a TV series that's on par to Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. The storyline and character development can use some tweaks, but for something to watch and be entertained for an hour without putting much thought into it... It's overall pretty great!
Youngsville, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this show about Russian spies in the cold war. I was not alive during this war and had no idea that things were that crazy. It's a very good suspenseful thriller. The couple that are spies live right next door to an fbi agent and it's crazy how much goes in right uner his nose.
Sachse, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been renting this movie through Netflix mail and I am absolutely loving the first season that I just finished. The plot is super interesting even if you’re not into politics and war because the acting and writing are so good. I highly recommend!
This is my go-to recommendation for anyone who is looking for a new show to add to their queue. It's really well-written, the characters have depth, and there's enough action to be entertaining. Great to binge-watch!
Arlington, MA
I will willingly fight anyone who says this isn't the best show on TV right now. The writers, actors and directors all work synergistically to bring us a great product.
Washington, DC
One of the best shows on TV, hands down. It's suspenseful, interesting, well-acted, and well-directed. Kerri Russell is so, so good in this. I can't wait for the third season. Best show on FX.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best shows on TV. It's consistently entertaining, and the characters are always interesting. Anyone who's not watching this is missing out.
Keller, TX
I love this show! It keeps me and my husband on our toes each episode and we can't wait for the next season! Great plot, good acting and full of surprises.
Tulare, CA
Great show. FX puts out the best series. I'm glued to my TV almost every week day waiting for the newest episodes of my favorite shows to come out.