BY THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL

• Is it just me or did anyone else think their pet was actu...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite gumball moment? 2 Answers
Mallory D.
Camarillo, CA
It's a fun kids show that even adults will love. There's a sense of humor everyone will be able to get. If you like Regular Show and Adventure Time, than this show is definitely for you! The characters are hilarious and you'll be laughing throughout each episode!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Comencé a saber de este dibujo animado por mis sobrinos que siempre lo ven, la verdad es que es muy divertido e incluso me identifico con personajes como el de Anaís, a veces siento que soy la única normal de mi familia jajajaja es de las pocas comiquitas actuales que me gustan.
Sophie S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a little too cheezy for my liking, even when I was younger. It's really goofy and the characters are all over the place. The only reason I watched this show is because it was what was on at the time. Definitely not one of my favorites. Adventure time was a much better show.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
This is a cartoon that was a pleasant surprise to me as a mother. It gets very weird, and I have found myself laughing out loud and watching after my son leaves the room. I really like the way the siblings are portrayed, too.
Sasha H.
Ridgefield, WA
I love cartoons and Gumball is one of my favorites. It's one of the shows my 10 year old and I can both agree on. If you like cute, quirky animated shows, this is for you. If you think cartoons are just for kids, you may want to pass as this won't do anything to change your mind.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I actually enjoy watching this show with my kids. It is very funny and cute. Like any other cartoon it can get annoying if you see the same episodes over and over lol. all in all a great cartoon
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the weirdest and best cartoons ever. The style is really quirky and bizarre and the world is really creative. The plot lines are actually really cute, and sometimes pretty meta. It has a kind of old school flair and is just basic mindless nonsense in the best way
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like this show. I especially like the art style and how the background consists of real-world moving imagery and the characters are still cartoons of different looking textures. It is pretty funny. Not my favorite cartoon network show, but still good.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is awful. I have no idea what's going on, all the characters are way too extreme. I think some episodes get a little too weird and the story line makes no sense at all.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This is one of my sons favorite shows. so needless to say I watch this a lot and my secret is I enjoy it! I know people love spongebob and so does my son but I hated watching it with him. Not this. It's really funny.
Tiffany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Is it just me or did anyone else think their pet was actually gumballs sibling?...but its OK there all family!!!
Vanessa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is your favorite gumball moment?