The Amazing Whipit Miracle Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Concentrate, 32 oz, The Amazing Whip-It

BY THE AMAZING WHIPIT

Over 500 Different Uses. Eucalyptus Infused. 1=32 Bottles of Everyday Multi-Surface Cleaner. Contains Natural Fighting Enzymes for Pet and Human Accidents. Powerful Stain Cleaner. Safe to Use Around Family and Pets. The Amazing Whip-It is an Unbelievable cleaner, stain remover and degreaser. The naturally derived ingredients break down, loosen and lift stubborn stains in seconds! This product replaces most specialty cleaners and may be used on hundreds of surfaces and stains and for various applications. Whip-It was formulated for use in homes, businesses and industries. Please refer below for recommended cleaning dilutions for ultimate results. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read directions before use:. Step 1-Use a terry cloth towel for general cleaning (for its ability to absorb) and a microfiber towel for glass and mirrored surfaces. Deeper stains may require the use of a light brush, more than one application or longer standing time. Step 2-dilute using directions below. Step 3-Spray area, wipe and remove stain. Dilutions per Quart of Water. 6 oz Pper quart. (Maximum Stain Cleaning). Wine, Grease, Blood, Soap Scum, Pet Accidents, Tar, Baby Formula, Various Set in Stains and Surface Rust, Some stubborn stains may require the use of a brush or abrasive pad. 4 oz Per quart. (Heavy Stain Cleaning). Carpet, Food Stains, Laundry Pre-spot, Upholstery, Vinyl, Grills, Grass, Gum, Limited Inks, Glue, Tobacco, and As a General Degreaser. 2 oz pPer quart. (General Cleaning). Granite, Marble, Plastic, Leather and Delicate Fabrics. 1 oz Per quart. (Common Cleaning). wood/laminate flooring, painted surfaces and fiberglass. 1/4 oz Per quart. (Light Cleaning). glass, chrome, mirrored surfaces, stainless steel, and plexiglass. Dilutions per Gallon of Water. 4 oz pPer Gallon. Auto/Marine Wash, Carpet cleaning machines, pressure washers, and general outdoor cleaning see more...

Kylie D.
I would give this product 10 stars if I could. I purchased some 4 years ago from a sample show at Kroger. It was $40 for 2 full bottles of concentrate and a pre-mixed bottle. I had never spent anywhere close to that amount on cleaner, but I knew a deal when I saw it. It was completely worth it and I just ran out about 7 months ago, so the product definitely lasted. Having small children I was so happy to switch to an ALL NATURAL cleaner. It literally cleans ANYTHING. Stains off my microfiber couch, floors, clothes, shoes, kitchen appliances, tiles, bathrooms. I could go on and on. It has a very light scent that reminds me strongly of lemonade! The only thing I do not use it on is glass windows or mirrors. I find it is really streaky. On the instructions it says you can add more water to the mix to make it more compatible with glass, however I just stick with Windex. For everything else, I could not recommend The Amazing Whip It more! I have even bottled it up and made my family members try it. Great for homes that have kids and animals, or if you just like all natural products in your home. An added bonus - it gets rid of the smell of urine as well! It truly is a multi purpose cleaner that you can use with any mess.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product!! Its safe for my family my kids, pets and the environment!! Couldn't of asked for a better cleaning product!! It lifts stains out of my beige carpet in minutes!! Its easy to use just mix with water and then your ready to use! I clean my whole house with it from my hardwood floors to my countertops, to the restrooms, to my carpets it's very versatile!! I mop with it I even use the whip it deodorizer with it and it smells so good!! It covers up any smell even barbecue smoke smell!! I love to mop with whip it it breaks down dirt stains and doesn't leave any residue Marks it really is amazing and non toxic my 1yr old can crawl around and I'm not worried for it's safe it wont harm her or our pets! Which this item gets an A++ for that!!
nicole m.
Love this household cleaner! It's expensive but the smell is not over powering and Its safe to use around animals and children!

back