BY THE AMAZING WHIPIT

Over 500 Different UsesEucalyptus InfusedContains Natural Stain Fighting Enzymes for Pets & Human AccidentsPowerful Stain CleanerNon-Toxic. see more...

Abbie F.
Carrollton, TX
I found this stuff in the cabinet at my mom's house trying to figure out how I was going to clean up after my dog who had just gotten sick. I was skeptical but tried it anyway. Thus stuff seriously is a miracle cleaner. I have never seen a carpet cleaner/stain remover work SO well. I just went and bought a bottle for myself to clean a stain in my rug that I thought would always be there.... and now it's gone! Wish I had taken before and after pictures!
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
Found The Amazing Whipit Miracle Multi-Purpose Cleaner, Concentrate, 32 oz, The Amazing Whip-It   at Sam's Club it came with a 32 go oz. spray bottle that was pre mixed and two 32 fl oz. concentrate bottles! The scent is eucalyptus which is very light and fresh and no chemicals. It's kids and pet friendly! I love that it is an all natural product which means that it's great for the environment. Plus this product will last you a good amount of time.
Giovanna D.
Springfield, MA
I absolutely love this cleaner I purchased it in BJs it smells amazing and it's a very tough cleaner but does not smell very harsh I absolutely loved it is super safe for pets and children a must-have bit on a pricey and but worth it if you have children
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
My Mom and I just purchased this cleaning product today from a promotion going on at Sam's Club.. So far we are very impressed, and to top it off it smells amazing being it's partially made from Eucalyptus oil!