The Amazing Spider-Man

by Marc Webb

Peter Parker is going back to high school in The Amazing Spider-Man as a teenager dealing with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises.

who is going to Watch the new Spider Man movie ? The Amazing Spider-Man #Marvel
I am not big into Action Movies, but I will say this kept me entertained. I watched it with my husband and was actually getting into the movie. i would be pissed when he talked through it! Very nice!
How long has Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone been dating?
Start your review of The Amazing Spider-Man!
How would you rate this product?
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Good movie! Long but worth it! Spider-Man is such a sexy man under the costume!
Good movie! Long but worth it! Spider-Man is such a sexy man under the costume!
Rowlett, TX
Awesome! So Much Adventure! It's about time Spider-Man is cute! Thank You!!!
Awesome! So Much Adventure! It's about time Spider-Man is cute! Thank You!!!
Grand Jct, CO
You can never go bad with a spiderman movie. a good one for the whole family.
You can never go bad with a spiderman movie. a good one for the whole family.
I mean it is a good movie, I'm not saying it's not but I feel like it was unnecessary, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the toby Maguire movies. I understand that they wanted to revamp something, but there were plenty of others to choose from. I mean I like Andrew Garfield and I think he was a good spiderman but he didn't really feel like Peter Parker to me and I felt he was too old (or at least looked like it). The plots were good honestly, I just feel like there was no need especially considering the fact that they now have another Spiderman and another movie coming out now
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm gonna be honest, of all of the Spiderman movies, this one is my favorite. I love Andrew Garfield as Spiderman so much. I think he has been the best Spiderman, I mean the last one is a kid and I still don't like him too much, but Andrew is everything. This movie is fun to watch and it's gonna make you laugh, it has so much sarcasm, something that I LOVE.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
I have to say, I did enjoy this adaptation of Spiderman more than the original (sorry Toby Maguire) but yeah, I think it's got some pretty good acting and the actors involved are excellent. The plot kept me interested throughout the entire movie, mostly because Emma Stone is one of my favourite actresses.
I enjoyed this movie a lot. I watched it with my family and we all liked it. It has a little of everything, but the extra elements (humor, love, everyday challenges) does not detract from the main theme. Through it all, Spiderman starts and ends as a superhero movie. my son loves watching this movie as do we. it kills time and makes for a semi none crazy house
Ajax, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I liked this reboot of the Spiderman movies. Andrew Garfield makes for a great Peter Parker. I enjoyed this movie more than the previous 3 Spidey movies.
Hamilton, ON
Love this movie. I cant wait till my son is old enough sowe can all watch it as a family. I wwould recommend this movie to friends and family
Victoria VIC
Possibly the best spider man movie ever made! definitely good graphics. better then the original whitch never happens in super hero movies!