The Amazing Spider-Man

by Marc Webb

Peter Parker is going back to high school in The Amazing Spider-Man as a teenager dealing with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises.

who is going to Watch the new Spider Man movie ? The Amazing Spider-Man #Marvel
I am not big into Action Movies, but I will say this kept me entertained. I watched it with my husband and was actually getting into the movie. i would be pissed when he talked through it! Very nice!
How long has Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone been dating?
Start your review of The Amazing Spider-Man!
How would you rate this product?
These movies are much more accurate to the comic books. I like them a lot! If you read the Ultimate Spider man its almost the exact same first episode.
Will never get tired of watching this over and over again. I like the romance and action in this movie. The characters are made perfect for each other.
I love all things Spider-man and this film just makes my heart very happy!! It was portrayed very well so mad props to everyone
Irving, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I like the spider man movie i enjoy the movie a lot of action to much lies hahaha but for lids is amazing is well recomended
This is definitely a family movie, have watched it several times. Great movie, and action packed. Would recommend it to kids.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't know... I am a big Marvel fan and I did not like it. The soundtrack was good but nothing compared to Toby McGuire.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's alright. He isn't my spiderman, but I guess at some point there was going to be another. It's good for what it is.
Honokaa, HI
Liked this movie it's a new spider man nit the same one from the older spider Mann's movies it's jus a lil different.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best Spiderman movie ever!! I love Garfield he is brilliant and so funny. Him and Emma Stone have great chemistry.
Coventry, RI
I justed watch this movie recently, and I absolutely loved it. it was wayyy better than the original with Toby McGuire!