The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire: The World of Dan and Phil uploaded by alyssa s.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

From YouTube sensations Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) comes a laugh-out-loud look into the world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the Internet. More than 8 million YouTube subscribers can"t wait for this book! Since uploading their first ever videos as teenagers, Dan and Phil have become two of the world's biggest YouTube stars. Now they invite you on a behind-the-scenes journey, filled with absolutely essential advice, tons of humor, lots of awkwardness, and TMI honesty that they will probably regret. Here's just a small sample of the fun surprises readers can look forward to: The inside story of that time they met One Direction. Excerpts from Phil's teenage diary. Reasons why Dan's a fail (so far). How to draw the perfect cat whiskers. Reasons why Phil was such a weird kid (back then). Quizzes! Which of their dining room chairs represents you emotionally? What really happened in Vegas.In The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire, Dan and Phil are candid, heartfelt, and hilarious. Their struggles and success haven"t changed their strong friendship or their core belief that it's okay to be weird. The cat whiskers come from within! This full-color book is bursting with unseen photographs and drawings, making it an ideal gift for that hard-to-shop-for teen. see more...

• I've seen these YouTubers all over my social media and have grown c...4 Answers
Sumerlin S.
Sumerlin S.
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Coming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Can you believe this is happening?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Wow I have never laughed so hard in a book as a did reading this one. As an avid watcher of both danisnotonfire and amazingphils video I can say this book does not disappoint!

I also saw them live at their book tour and was laughing even more. Parents you better put these in your kids stockings for Christmas.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I bought this book because I am in love with Dan and Phil! I feel as if this book spoke to because me because this really portrays their personality and amazingness! Dan and Phil has continued to inspire throughout my journey called life and I love this book!
olivia c.
olivia c.
one of my favorite books!!! it's so funny and i love it. Dan and Phil are my favorite youtubers!!! it was a lot of good information in one book and i just loved it so much. You MUST read it!!! I RECOMMEND
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I love how crafty the book is. I have been a fan of them for years now and just love this book. I read it twice its so cute and funny.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I love dan and Phil and this book was so much fun to read! I love their personalities and just them as people. They have brought so much happiness into my life. Definitely a must read for everyone !!!
alyssa s.
alyssa s.
San Bernardino, CA
I was really excited to get the book considering Dan and Phil are my idols! It's actually really cool, they talk not only about theirselves, but about YouTube and how anyone else can make videos like them. The best part in my opinion is all the amazing photos they've never even posted! Also, the book is taller than expected, which makes the high def pictures look even cooler!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Totally IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK!!!!!! It has to be one of my favorite books ever. I love both Dan and Phil's channels so of course when this book came out I automatically loved it. The quality of the pictures where amazing, it had so many fun stories and pictures that I'd never seen before and I'm really glad I read it.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Franklin, TN
Such a great book for fans of Dan and Phil. It includes all if the intimate memories and inside jokes that we've created throughout the years. A nostalgic and heartwarming read that will leaves you with excitement for the future in the world of Dan and Phil.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Asiyah M.
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
I've seen these YouTubers all over my social media and have grown curious about them. So I started watching them and they are great. I was curious if their book is as great as they are. Is it a long book? Like is there enough content worth my money? Is it funny?