BY THE ALLENS #60 in Canned Beans

The allens, serving up memories since 1926. allens understands how important your family is to you, because we feel the same way about ours. For years, we have harvested only the finest vegetables in america, and we take great pride in the quality we can bring to your table again and again. We feel good about what we do; and we want you to feel good about what you serve your family, memories included. see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
Lemme just tell you my kids are green bean freaks but me on the other hand, I gotta add some taste! These are totally unhealthy but they are inexpensive and in a huge can and with an aamazzzing taste! I love them and the green beans are huge! Ugh Allen’s is the best! If you haven’t tried them, I highly recommend it!
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
These are great if you like the southern taste green beans. I really enjoy them. Not something I would want all the time but if you want something different this is what you need!
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Italian cut green beans are the best!!! Allens brand is all I ever buy. I love seeing the actual little bean inside the beans. Best ever.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
These are awesome. i find myself like a child nipping the middle and spltitting them in half. to me they are fun and pretty good.
Stevee C.
Brookville, Ohio
These are the best canned green beans. No need for any additions for flavor like others. Amazing straight out of the can.