The Alchemist - Album by Witchcraft uploaded by Nancy C.

BY RISE ABOVE RECORDS

• I've heard this book is a classic one that I should definitely re...1 Answers
The Alchemist - Album by Witchcraft
  • "This is a great book, and if your get into it its the kind of book that could kind of change your view of where you are going in life." in 5 reviews
Nancy C.
THIS IS NOT THE PAGE FOR PAULO COHELO'S NOVEL THE ALCHEMIST.

IT IS FOR THE BAND "Witchcraft" and their album "THE ALCHEMIST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hyejeong C.
Irving, TX
I've heard of this book so many times in years and also in my home country - South Korea - but never had a chance to read it until recently. I'm on my journey to complete my 2015 resolution of reading 5 books this year. 3 down so far! and The Alchemist was one of them. Great book. It really emphasizes how important having an ultimate goal in life is, but at the same time, that what's even more important are the lessons learned and experiences gained during that journey you take on the pathway to fulfilling your goal.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I was given this book while I was going through a very difficult time in my life. My uncle who knew what I was going through (which also affected my family) gave the book to my father who gave it to my mother who then gave it to me. Since then I have bought several copies and given them to people. The book is beautifully written with an even more beautiful messege. It's not a very long book and it is a pretty easy read. I find myself reading it over and over during particularly complicated times in life.
Ashlee C.
I had no idea what to expect when I got this book. I had heard about through the grapevine for years, but never picked it up. I have no idea what took me so long. This book is absolutely phenomenal. It's about the journey of a man looking to find his place in the world, his purpose, the meaning of his life. I read this book in less than a day; I could not put it down. Its one of those books you think about long after you've read it; a book that stays with you, that makes you want to be a better person and to live your life to the fullest. Everyone should read this book. Its not a long book, but it has some depth to it.
Lada M.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great book, and if your get into it its the kind of book that could kind of change your view of where you are going in life. I read this book senior year of high school as an assigned book back when I didn't really love reading. This book was perfect for that time with me trying to decide what to do after high school. I recommend this book to everyone. Its not long so if you're someone who isn't a big fan of reading but want to get into it, this is a great pick.
Gabrielle L.
Amarillo, TX
When I first saw this book I didn't want to pick it up, and when I went to Goodreads it didn't say what this book was about. So I just read a few chapters, I didn't expect me to like this book. But boy was I wrong, it was really good. If your thinking of picking it up you need to read a chapter, or two, to see if you want to pick it up. Or see if your library has it that way you can read it for free and if you don't like it, it wont cost you anything.
stacie r.
Oceanside, CA
If you are the type of reader who reads because you're bored, or just wants a good story, this might not be the book for you. It definitely is something you have to think about because there is a decent amount of metaphor and symbolism that can be overlooked by someone looking for more of a casual read. It definitely made me do some soul searching. I love Paulo Coelho's style of writing, and found this book to be much more philosophical than I had expected. If you like this, read its pair "The Pilgrimage" and I'd also recommend "The Monk that Sold his Ferrari" by Robin Sharma.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Not entirely sure why the thumbnail of this book says witchcraft because it's totally unrelated. However! This book is my favorite by far. It also came to me in a time that I really truly needed it. Anyone and everyone needs to, and can, read this. It's a short read, but don't let that fool you. It's pages are jam-packed with amazingly inspiring words. It's like a self-help book in a novel form.
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
This is one of those books you bought at the airport, bored, while waiting for your flight. Everyone told you how amazing it was and so why not give it a try. This book is filled with so much fluff I threw it across the room when I finished. And even still, years later, I can't get anyone to tell me why they love it, they don't know. *shrugs*
Crystal B.
This book is definitely a life changer. it had a way of changing how you look forward to your future. if you haven't already get it for yourself and gift it to a friend. There's a reason is been translated so many times
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I've heard this book is a classic one that I should definitely read. Would you agree? What makes it so special? (Without giving spoilers)