BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Irrepressible friends George and Harold create a new comic book superhero, Super Diaper Baby. see more...

• "Would recommend for other kids to ready very funny" in 1 review
  • "As a previous librarian, this was a great book to get kids of different ages to engage in reading." in 1 review
  • "A very good read for younger boys!" in 1 review
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This book had me laughing so hard I was crying when I was younger!!! It is a super cute and super fun read.
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
My brother boufht them and once hed finished, I read them all. They're silly but they definitely were fun.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I enjoyed reading these as a child, they were funny and easy to read. I recommend reading these books :)
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
Great book! Just don't read these before bedtime. Kids will be rolling around in their beds laughing.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
My 8 year old loves these books and even reads them to my 4 year old. They crack up the whole time.
Kendra D.
Columbus, OH
Maryah H.
, FL
Use to read these when I was younger.Always found them to be hilarious.Now my brother reads them
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I LOVE these books. I would recommend any captain underpants books. They are so much fun to read
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
My son who is in grade school loved this book. He is not much of a reader but he will read these.
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
A very good read for younger boys! Defiantly keeps their attention and makes them want to read!
Brenda C.
Did you enjoy this book?
Brenda C.
Who do you think would like this book?
Ashley D.