BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Irrepressible friends George and Harold create a new comic book superhero, Super Diaper Baby. see more...

• "A very good read for younger boys!" in 1 review
  • "Would recommend for other kids to ready very funny" in 1 review
  • "As a previous librarian, this was a great book to get kids of different ages to engage in reading." in 1 review
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
A great read for elementary school students.

Growing up, this was one of the well known book series at book fairs. All of my friends and I read these and books like the Magic Treehouse and Junie B. Jones.

I was a big Captain Underpants fan because it was entertaining yet a great practice read.m.
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
If you have a boy who is reading beginning chapter books, look no further. I think every boy goes through the stage where they love these books or at least the idea of them. My son collected them all. They are silly and exactly what most boys love to read about.
Caity C.
My brother and I used to read these books all the time when we were younger. For some reason, "potty language" is hilarious when you're a kid. These books provide funny plots and illustrations, perfect for kids who love humor!
Jade M.
BOYYYY how can i explain. I didnt really like reading as a middle schooler. But THIS was found treasure for me. Great silly storyline and charactera and you cannot help but love captain underpant. It feels like its been written and drawn by another silly 8 year old!
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
This is cute little book for a young child. My nephew (9) loves it but my 4 year old was uninterested. Great for children who like adventure book but I would pass on this genre for a bedtime story if your kid is more into princesses.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I used to buy these during library shopsnin elementary school. They had great pictures and are more evolved for younger boys but girls with humor would love them too!
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
This book is about a baby with super powers and he fights crime while looking adorable. I liked this book because the plot is so funny. I would recommend this book to people who like funny books.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I LOVED this book as a little kid! I just thought it was so cool that it was set up like a comic book, it was funny, and I read it in one day which made me feel awesome! Really enjoyed this one.
Taylor G.
Oh man, this is super nostalgic for me! Very silly gross humor for 7-12 year olds, I think. It's entertaining but also encourages kids to make up their own stories. Way cool!
Melanie M.
Omro, WI
This was the first chapter book my first grader read and he LOVED it. Easy for him to read and he felt so grown up because it was a chapter book. He liked the humor too.
Brenda C.
Did you enjoy this book?
Brenda C.
Who do you think would like this book?
Ashley D.