The Addams Family / Addams Family Values

by none

Do you still like watching classic movies?? The Addams Family / Addams Family Values
Start your review of The Addams Family / Addams Family Values!
How would you rate this product?
Blue springs , MO
Incredible movies! If you love spooky and kooky you’ll love the Addams family! It’s a movie you MUST watch every halloweenie season! Or just year round if you’re anything like me! It’s family friendly and good for all ages
95, route Des pamplesmousses port louis
To this day this is one of the absolute best gothic genre movie ever. The acting, the plot, it's amazing. The originality of this movie is simple out of this world. I would watch it on Halloween or in general!!
Texas City, TX
These are so much better than the new one. I watch them every year. I love the dark, humor in it. It’s still clean enough to be family friendly but has enough grit to make adults laugh.
Lake Mary, FL
haha this is s funny but interesting movie. The one character I like the mist is the hand ! You cant actually Seneca real person justice hand that waves at you . Great movie
Perth , ON
1,415 reviews
LOVE! Another classic right here! Great watch for the whole family! My family makes sure to have a mini film fest every October and this one is always included!!
Guttenberg, NJ
I love watching this movie every year around Halloween with my daughter. We always bundle up and sit on the bed with some extra buttered popcorn and watch family friendly movies like this one.
This is another one I grown up on. My kids don't like this one but I do. This is another one of my favorite movie. My husband likes this movie to so at least I can watch it with him. Maybe one day my kids will like it. Yeah I recommend this movie for everyone to watch it.
Vallejo, CA
1,623 reviews
I love the Addams family, they are weird, spooky and down right loveable characters with a dark sense of humor. I have been watching their TV show and movies for years. If you want a family friendly movie that is profanity free, funny and a tiny bit creepy this movie is the one for you. It's not really scary and that is wonderful when it comes to young children watching a Halloween classic thE can be watched year long. I recommend these movies to everyone.
These are two of my favorite movies! I think Addams Family Values may be my favorite between the two. Super entertaining and very funny. Good movies to watch year around, not just for Halloween. I recommend.
Warren, OH
I get so excited to watch these movies around Halloween!! I finally got my own copy so I can watch it whenever I want! They’re so funny and dark humored I love it. I can relate to Wednesday Adams too much haha.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
shaleena S. • il y a un jour
I can watch that movie millions of times without getting bored!!