The Addams Family / Addams Family Values uploaded by Victoria M.The Addams Family / Addams Family Values uploaded by Alyssa K.The Addams Family / Addams Family Values uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY NONE

Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
These movies are two of my absolute favorites from when I was a kid! And of course, I still love them today! I used to watch both of these movies basically all the time. I STILL have it memorized! What makes me even happier is that I showed it to my stepdaughter, and she loves it just as much! There are no other movies like these!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love the Addams family movies. Every year I look forward to watching them around Halloween. In my opinion they are the best spooky family out there. The Addams family is a good one for kids to watch also. My favorite characters are Wednesday and Morticia. The Addams family movies have become a part of my Halloween movie tradition every year for my son and I.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I love the Addams family, they are weird, spooky and down right loveable characters with a dark sense of humor. I have been watching their TV show and movies for years. If you want a family friendly movie that is profanity free, funny and a tiny bit creepy this movie is the one for you. It's not really scary and that is wonderful when it comes to young children watching a Halloween classic thE can be watched year long. I recommend these movies to everyone.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
One of the few instances where the sequel surpasses the first, but both movies are amazing. Perfectly light dark comedy for the inner Addams in us all! I can’t go a Thanksgiving without singing the song from Camp Chippewa.
Denise C.
First of all, I love the Addams Family. I grew up watching these movies as a kid and I still love them to this day. I think these movies have affected my life and style because I would see Morticia and want to be her because she was so pretty and the most perfect spooky goth babe ever. And I’ve always adored Gomez and Morticia’s relationship. Both of these movies are funny and classic.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Such a good movie and oldie one of my faves growing up creepy and hilarious my kids love it also my family even dressed up as them for Halloween the do have some inappropriate scenes for young kids but I recommend
Luz Y.
I love these two movies! My favorite thing about the movies is Morticia and Gomez’s love. I really like the scene where they have a seance. In the values movie my favorite scene is the thanksgiving play. This is a great movie to watch for any age.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
OMG I actually just watched this the other night. I was in a Halloween type of mood and decided the Adams Family would be a good watch. I got to say I love this Adams Family movie. ♡
ruby r.
Grrrrrreat classic movie for all ages i love watching this move with and without my kids its extremly funny and i love .Through decades of marriage and even two kids, they haven’t settled. They make a concerted effort to look good for each other, even when they’re planning a quiet night.What Couples Can Learn From Gomez and Morticia Addam I’m not a fan of love stories but theres is great
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
It's a friends Birthday a few days before Halloween. We pick a character from the Adams family and dress up. It's a potluck of Halloween foods and dessert. The movie is on. Enjoying our Adams family night