The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit

by Acne.org

Does anybody know if this product helps to reduce the size of white scars and dark scars?
I just started the regimen about five days ago. My skin is really red and irritated! It burns and itches and I don’t know what to do. I am using it as directed. What should I do?
I just started the regimen about five days ago. My skin is really red and irritated! It burns and I don’t know what to do. I am using it as directed. Please help!
Start your review of The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit!
How would you rate this product?
JERSEY CITY, NJ
This acne treatment regimen is great stuff. I've been using the products in this kit for the past 8 months. Prior to starting this regimen, I was on prescribed acne medications to fend off my super painful breakouts. They eventually became ineffective and I had to search for something else.

I found the acne.org regimen through search and it took me a couple of weeks of researching and re-reading reviews to convince myself that I had to try this regimen. I followed all steps and I was surprised at how clear my skin was after about a month of consistent use. No more painful breakouts!

The third step of the regimen, the moisturizer, has quite a strong scent that may take some time getting used to - it was strong enough to make my eyes irritated even though it was not around the eye area. Ironically, the moisturizer is to help sooth the skin after using the cleanser and gel cream. :)

The treatment kit has a good amount of product for the price. Definitely worth every penny. The only downside to this product is that it is not easily accessible. It is only sold in the acne.org website and I feel like not too many people know about this amazing treatment kit.

before I used this regimen, I had all types of breakouts all over my face. There was a bunch of cystic acne and also little bumps all over my jaw and chin that were spreading down to my neck. I bought this as a last resort and I’m so happy that I did! You definitely need to follow the instructions they give you. Be warned that when you first start using this, you will dry out a lot. I didn’t mind because it lessened the appearance of all of my breakouts. My skin type has changed from oily to normal ever since I started on this regimen. I’ve been using it for 3 years now and I’m going to continue on it. This really saved my skin!!!
The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Suphitsara B.
I used Acne.Org kit and as you can see! My skin cleared up. Unfortunately I stop using the product because I was tired of my face peeling and I missed using liquid foundation. I’m satisfied with the progress, start using makeup again and my face haven’t break out the way it was once!! The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit
Bay Point, CA
Purchased at: Online
This three step regimen is very clean sulfate free helps teach you how to keep the face clean and not touch ! But most importantly how to keep skin hydrated and moisturized . I also use the AHA which has glycolic acid to help with hyperpigmentation spots that i got during breakouts . The website is very informativa and even gives alternatives from there products on what you can use that is similar or even something you may have at home ! Really love these products .
Stockton
Purchased at: Amazon
During my junior year of high school, I broke out severely with cystic acne. I started Acne.Org Regimen that same time, and for the past two years my skin has been clear. Although it is drying and irritating at first, my skin improved within a month and within a couple of months I was completely clear.
Lehi , UT
This regimen changed my life !! I have struggle with acne most of my life and nothing has really worked that well for me. this is the perfect balance for my skin. I will continue to use it forever !
The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Morrisa M.
I love love love acne.org! I've been using it for a year now and can't believe the results. It is a bit pricey, but it's def worth the money and you won't have to make too many purchases ( I placed 2 orders in a year). I haven't had any breakouts since I've been using their breakouts and I rarely get those pesky period pimples. I get so many compliments on my skin and will always use their regimen. #BeforeandAfter #acne.org #Acne #Breakouts #BadSkin #Glowing #BreakoutFree The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit
Fairview, NJ
Wow!!! So when I first tried this, I was genuinely so scared because I just heard it really dries out your skin and alot of crazy things happen to your face while using these products. HOWEVER, THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING. I started using this last year for the first time, and honestly, my acne was all gone literally in a matter of 2-3 weeks. My face was never clearer. It's a process and you have to let the bad things happen to your face because your skin has to adjust to all of the mesh going on. But once your skin becomes used to the acne cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, and the moisturizer, your skin will be GLOWING. it was really crazy but I've never had such clear skin until I used acne.org products. The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit
Edgewood, MD
Ive been using this product for 3 weeks now! I have mild acne particularly on my jawline and side burn area,sometimes even my neck and it has cleared up tremendously. I do have scarring and even those have faded away some. If its been working this good within 3 weeks I know my results will be even better as time passes. I also just incorporated the Aha glycolic acid from acne.org for my hyper pigmentation, it leaves my skin smooth and glowly . I encourage anyone suffering from acne prone skin to check this regimen out .
New haven, CT
The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Brittany G.
I bought the whole kit plus the jojoba oil and I really like it this is the only treatment that help with my acne both on my face and body. It didn't over fry my face which I thought I would from what I read on other reviews. I swear by this product and bought it twice and my skin is clear from acne but I also maintain with clean eating now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...