The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment "Big Kit"

BY ACNE.ORG

The Acne.org Regimen (acne.org/regimen) is the most reliable way of completely clearing the skin with no side effects. This is the complete Acne.org Regimen Kit in double-size 16 ounce bottles and should last 2-4 months. Most people see improvement... see more...

• I've been doing a lot of research on this product and I d...2 Answers
The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment
The Acne.org Regimen - Complete Acne Treatment "Big Kit"
Buy on Amazon
Camill M.
This product is the best thing I have found to control my acne. I order for This to work you have to trust the process. In the first 2-3 weeks you skin will be dry and it may burn. This is what happens when you skin is getting use to the product.(the first time I tried using this product I gave up bc of this) after the first month you will see a big different in your skin. Trust the process!!
Alexandria W.
Do NOT, I repeat do NOT use this stuff. I heard so many great things about it and how it really helped out a lot of people. It didn't help me out at all. I used it for 6 months. Not only did it not help my acne at all, it stained my clothes and my bedding. I'll attach photos. Because of the benzoyl peroxide, it basically bleached everything. For my bedding, you can see that the Second pillow is much more discolored than the first one. That was the pillow I used when I was using this product. Some times when I sleep, I take my head off of the pillows and just lay on the sheets; my beautiful sheets were stained the next day. Then my favorite cardigan was ruined because I put my face in my hands while wearing it. Keep in mind that I always waited at least 20 minutes to let everything dry. Also, if you're face gets wet and you place it on a fabric (i.e. I drool a little in my sleep) the spot will be much more prominent . Also, none of these photos are edited in any way.
Anna M.
I have been struggling with acne for as long as i remember. Everything i used didn't seem to make a lasting difference in my skin. I was honestly becoming hopeless and thought my skin would never be as clear as i want it to be. the Acne.org regiment saved my skin completely. After 3 months i started seeing astonishing changes in my skin. It was clear and new and i felt confident in my skin for the first time ever. It was drying and annoying at first but once my skin got used to the products it was truly magical. I would highly recommend these products to anyone suffering from annoying breakouts like i used to. I have makeup on in the photo but you can see no pimples!!! (just blackheads, they should come out w something for that)
Brittney L.
Brown Deer, WI
This kit has been the only thing that has worked for my skin in a long time. I have combination skin and I decided to try this product out, it exceeded my expectations. I was very skeptical because I read a lot of reviews online but I figured people were just getting paid to review the product. The first few weeks of trying this kit I did notice that my skin was a little bit more dry but I have currently been using this kit for 6 months and my skin has improved tremendously. I haven't had a breakout in a while. The key to this product is following the instructions to get the best results. My skin is becoming evenly toned and I love it. No more hiding my acne under makeup.
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
I used the complete regimen for the first three months of my purchase, but stopped using the moisturizer after. This is great stuff! It helped get rid of most of my acne. My skin became dry and red and weird for a couple of weeks, but gradually got better. I wasn’t a fan of the AHA, so I use natural remedies to exfoliate my skin when it gets dry. I still buy the cleanser and treatment. Totally worth a try!
Mayka L.
Lancaster , PA
It is a good product I've only used it for a month and I can see so much difference now. My skin was horrible and it is slowly clearing up. The only thing is that it can leave your skin a little. Just use some moisturizer and you'll be good
Julia D.
Mississauga, ON
This is the best thing that ever happened to
my skin. I never knew how much I needed it until I tried it. As long as you follow the instructions you will see amazing results. I can't recommend this enough to anyone. If you have dry skin this will make your skin extremely dry for a while. As long as you get jojoba oil or something like that you will be fine. It's totally worth it
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
I've been doing a lot of research on this product and I don't have super bad acne just small breakouts. Mostly redness and scaring, I've learned that this product is very drying and burns some people. And is also very hard to wear makeup. Can someone tell me how accurate these statements are or any more info about this product