BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerThe 7 Virtues
Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball

The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by The 7 Virtues

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmands Key Notes: Pear, Rose, Vanilla About: This precious, organic, fair trade vanilla essential oil alleviates stress with aromatheraputic benefits. The intoxicating Vanilla Woods formulation...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Araceli A.
I love this perfume so much! I have had friends literally borrow my Purfume and go out and buy the same one. This is a great Vanilla. It doesnt smell sweet like food, It smells like vanilla the Orchid plant. Its intoxicating.
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this from a recommendation from an Influencer—Jkissa. I LOVE it. It’s a sweet, but woodsy scent, just like it claims. It’s a grown up vanilla! I have the rollerball, but once it used up, I’ll buy buying the full sized product!
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Im on my third bottle! Finally, a grown up vanilla scent. I love this. Its a musky vanilla that is sweet but not cloying. It sits well on its own or layered with any of the other scents. It has become a staple scent for me.
Courtney M.
Phoenix
Amazingly pure vanilla scent. not too sweet or cloying, just pure vanilla and warmth. Has great staying power.
Madisyn D.
Hamilton , ON
If you are looking for a sweet but not too intoxicating, this is the perfume for you. I am a teacher an my students LOVE how it smells. They give me compliments every time I wear it. One of my students said I smelt like a “yummy marshmallow”.
Aleka V.
Whitby
The best smelling stuff in the world. I will never wear anything else. Love t ugh is soooo much. Please give this a try. I always get stopped when wearing it
Elise A.
I absolutely love this fragrance. Normally I don't like vanilla scented perfumes, however, this one has more of a "grown-up" feel to it. It's not cloyingly sweet, and there's a touch of rose to it that just makes it very chic. I also love what the company stands for and that they ethically source their ingredients.
Amanda R.
Vaughan, ON
Simply the best smelling perfume I have smelled in a long time! I can't leave home with out putting it on, and I always have it on me.

Looking for your answer?