[product:the-7-virtues-vanilla-woods-eau-de-parfum-17-oz/-50-ml-eau-de-parfum-spray] - I am considering purchasing this but have not smelled it in person. I like a vanilla scent (more warm than sickly sweet) and based on the description I thought this could be a good choice. I also love a rose scent so I liked that that was listed in the description. However, I am very sensitive to strong smells, is this an overpowering scent?
Allentown, PA - il y a 2 ans

3 answers

They also have a Rose Amber perfume as well if you love rose fragrances. It is amazing as well.
il y a 2 ans
It smells like pure heaven. It is one of my favorites. It is definitely warm and not a “fake” vanilla smell. It is also made from essential oils so it stays on your skin all day. It is not overpowering or insanely strong. It melts into your skin beautifully.
il y a 2 ans
This scent is soft and warm! I was worried too because I get headaches from sweet scents. It's a nice warm soft vanilla base, the other notes are soft as well and really compliment each other. It's a sophisticated scent, smells very elegant